Looking for a good purse.

Good afternoon:
    I have been looking around for a while for a good bag to use as a purse. My wife thinks that I should call it a man bag or a man purse, but I figure that since it will be doing the same job as her purse, I may as well just call it the same thing.

I have a large cafe bag, and love it. I use it to carry around books(too many at one time)magazines, copies of journal articles and the like. I absolutely love it. For this use, the size is perfect. However, I need something smaller to put my wallet, cell phone and organizer in. I will carry this bag along with my large cafe bag, and also when I don't have the large bag. I want something that is small enough that it will be fairly unobtrusive, and I can just grab when I am heading out the door.

A second idea that I had was that I would continue to carry my large cafe bag around, and put wallet, cell phone and organizer into some smaller organizer bag. I also have a bag(different company)that I use to carry back and forth to work. I would like to have either a purse like bag to carry stuff in, or some sort of organizer bag that I can transfer from the large cafe bag to the other bag.

Anyone have any ideas?

Jim(dra2d)

The Side Effect seems to fit your requirement perfectly.

http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/ACC/TB0412

I also have Large Cafe Bag(s) but I use the Clear Quarter Packing Cube sideways for the essentials which need to be moved from one bag to another.

When I got my first Large Cafe Bag, the Side Effect had not been invented yet.

I will most probably get one or several Side Effects to coordinate with my Large Cafe Bags, it would be used to gather together some of the pouches I keep in addition to Clear Quarter Cube.

I invite you to check the Side Effect reviews from real life users on this forum.

Note: I do not work for Tom Bihn Inc, I am just a very happy customer

Thanks Backpack. The Side Effect looks good. However, it seems a bit thick. I usually have my bags jammed pretty full, and it may be a tight squeeze to get this in. It does solve the issue of having a bag that I carry my essentials in and can switch from bag to bag. I will give it some thought. I looked at some of the photos in one of the threads, and it seems like the side effect might be a better waist pack than organizer bag.

Thanks again.

Jim

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0