Tri-Star & Ristretto Messenger

Hey, I was all set to order an Aeronaut, and then the Tri-Star dropped, and I think that might make more sense for my lighter travel needs. I currently roll with a Macbook Air, and I was wondering how well a Ristretto with a Macbook Air inside would fit in the center compartment, since that would be an ideal combo, and I could use the center compartment and carry the Ristretto separately if needed.

Would this work? I know a Brain Cell would be fine, but I want to have something smaller to carry around when I'm doing conferences and the like.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I think that'd work well. You would have to entirely remove the Ristretto from the Tri-Star in order to get your MacBook Air out, but you probably realize that.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Great, thanks. I assumed about having to remove it, but other than going through security that's not a big deal, I try to avoid using my laptop on planes these days anyway.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0