Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Super Moderator

Photo comparison sought: WF-Aeronaut-Tristar

The graph of interest in these bags I think would justify some all-angles comparison shots of these bags next to each other (top / back / sides / on a few people of varying stature)

Maybe also a sample load-out shot, showing the bags fronted by a stack (contents arrayed so as to be easily discerned) of what they can hold with a full but reasonable packing job.

Probably best in a color that they all come in, so as to remove that sometimes emotional distractor

timothy

Volunteer Moderator
    hi timothy,

they won't be in the same color, but i will definitely plan to photograph the three side by side. please send a tickler if this slips my mind.

thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by timothy View Post
    The graph of interest in these bags I think would justify some all-angles comparison shots of these bags next to each other (top / back / sides / on a few people of varying stature)

Maybe also a sample load-out shot, showing the bags fronted by a stack (contents arrayed so as to be easily discerned) of what they can hold with a full but reasonable packing job.

Probably best in a color that they all come in, so as to remove that sometimes emotional distractor

timothy
    There are some comparison images for the Aeronaut (crimson) and the Western Flyer (steel) at the One Bag One World Site. Click on the images to see the enlarged views or start at their blog entry to follow these through.

Darcy,

Are you able to post some comparison photos?

Regards,
    Scott

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0