Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Swift Shoulder Strap

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Backpack, would you be so kind as to shaw pictures with us of your TB bike setup?
    I have to apologize Dorayme, I have yet to download to the picture of my UV package which I received before the trip to TB HQ.

I feel really guilty because you are a busy Mom and yet you take time to share your pictures which are very beautiful as well as endearing.

No pictures of mine has been downloaded since last year, when I was in the middle of a multiphase, complicated and stress filled move.

I took many pictures at the time and I am not in an hurry to see them again.

I may have to focus on the one fun picture I took of a grasshopper who hitchhiked a ride on our driver side mirror, he stayed there most of the trip, braving big trucks air currants. He finally flew out at a rest station or maybe when I was out buying take out.
    His company brought much needed smiles on our trip. Our goldfish girls and numerous dogs at the highways rest areas also brought smiles.
    dorayme likes this.

No need to apologize. You speak of Grape Aeronauts and Punch Brain Bags and I would love to see them, they sound like such awesome bags. I do get it though that pictures of them aren't easy. The grasshopper sounds like a cool traveling companion!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

No need to apologize. You speak of Grape Aeronauts and Punch Brain Bags and I would love to see them, they sound like such awesome bags. I do get it though that pictures of them aren't easy. The grasshopper sounds like a cool traveling companion!
    PUNCH BRAIN BAGS!????!!!!!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

You are so sweet Dorayme, thank you for being understanding.

Eversince I got my first Tom Bihn bag, a Steel Brain Bag, every Tom Bihn item has been a great comfort to me.

I should just use one memory card for all my Tom Bihn collection pictures, thanks for the idea Dorayme.
    dorayme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    A Swift and Little Swift can also become a LOT heavier than a Side Effect (I know my Little Swift gets heavy sometimes). I wouldn't recommend it for either bag.

Plus, how awesome looking are the wire baskets on the front of bikes?
    Katy, thank you for sharing your insider knowledge of the Tom Bihn line by making sure we don't do something -not so bright- with our gorgeous bags.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0