Thread: The Compass?

Question The Compass?

A while back, there was reference to a small carry-on, the Compass. Is that still in the works? Without knowing anything about it, I was wondering if it would/could be used as a gym bag...kind of like a duffel bag?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    It is still in the works. Tom's also planning a gym specific bag, but the Compass would probably work great too.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Do you have any time line on either - the gym specific bag or the Compass? 2009? 2011?>)

The Compass should be really soon. Gym bag? Maybe late this year, early next.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Excellent! I am looking forward to seeing the Compass - 2 possible new bags to buy (Compass, Tristar). TB bags will soon have their own closet in our house!! (Probably where I will have to live when my wife finds out a new bag or 2 may be on the way....)

What's the difference in size between the Compass and Tristar?

Quote Originally Posted by rabergnc View Post
    Excellent! I am looking forward to seeing the Compass - 2 possible new bags to buy (Compass, Tristar). TB bags will soon have their own closet in our house!! (Probably where I will have to live when my wife finds out a new bag or 2 may be on the way....)
    It won't happen if you get her a Small Cafe Bag, she will fall in love with the brand, then you might need two closets for TB bags.

Not a bad strategy.... except we may run out of closet space!

We're hoping to have a Compass ready for pictures at the end of May. It is the smallest of the travel bags -

Aeronaut > Tristar > Western Flyer > Compass

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0