Medium Cafe Bag buckle

Has anyone else had his cafe bag's buckle break? One side of the male part of mine fell off... it still closes with just the other half but I have no idea how that happened.
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Can you post a picture?

How it could happen.
    Airport security belt, contact with public transport seat, door, posts...
    Getting stuck in the handle that moves the car seat forward , bumped into the floor...

And... Do you have a cat or a dog?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We use the best buckles out there, but stuff sometimes can break, especially if exposed to rapidly changing temperatures (very cold to hot.)

We can fix the buckle at no charge - email me for the details.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I'll post a picture later. No dogs or cats and never notice it get caught anywhere but it's possible that it might have hit something...

But Darcy's explanation makes sense - I do live in Canada after all and extreme temperatures are a real factor around here

Thanks Darcy, I'll email you...
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0