Steel and cork Imago?

I couldn't help but notice this colour combination for the Imago. Is this steel and cork? (it looks more blue although the cork colour is rather saturated)

The colour samples on the Imago page don't match the available colours which got me thinking. I had wistfully hoped for a cocoa/cork combination with steel, sapphire or storm blue interior but cocoa seem to have dropped from the more recent lists.
    Last edited by garglebutt; 04-01-2009 at 02:37 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    i think that picture is of navy and cork - a beautiful combination!

Imago color changes... wow.

The new steel Imago will be Ballistic, with cork accent and a wasabi interior... I think the steel will highlight the grain of the cork beautifully, or at least it appears that way holding the backs of my pouches together!

That picture is Navy with the Cork.

Oh, and they *did* drop the cocoa/cocoa/wasabi! But they have Olive/cork/olive... wow. What a change. Wonder if Sand will make an appearance (sand/punch/wasabi would be dramatic, no?)
    Imago in cocoa/cocoa/wasabi, Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, steel stuff sack, steel pen/pencil pouch, plum clear organizer wallet, small cork pouch and steel/cork/wasabi Imago

They dropped the Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi? I was just about to order one. The imago page has these colors shipping by late August ...

Steel/Cork/Wasabi, Black/Black/Steel, Indigo/Steel/Steel, Plum/Cocoa/Steel, Olive/Sand/Wasabi, Olive/Olive/cayenne

But it seems like Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi is still available for immediate delivery.

I can't wait until the end of August, leaving the country next week.

Any recommendations on colors? I can't seem to make up my mind. Had my heart set on Olive/Olive/Cayenne but it isn't available. How does Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi look in person? Is it a rich brown or dull?

My empire Builder/Brain Cell need a little brother ...

Krish

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eVolcre View Post
    They dropped the Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi? I was just about to order one. The imago page has these colors shipping by late August ...

Steel/Cork/Wasabi, Black/Black/Steel, Indigo/Steel/Steel, Plum/Cocoa/Steel, Olive/Sand/Wasabi, Olive/Olive/cayenne

But it seems like Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi is still available for immediate delivery.

I can't wait until the end of August, leaving the country next week.

Any recommendations on colors? I can't seem to make up my mind. Had my heart set on Olive/Olive/Cayenne but it isn't available. How does Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi look in person? Is it a rich brown or dull?

My empire Builder/Brain Cell need a little brother ...

Krish
    The Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago has been a favorite color combination since the Imago was first released. Here are a few more pictures:

All of the above are pictures of the first generation Imago (without alternative strap options). For pictures of other currently in-stock Imago color combinations:

moriond

I just opened my cocoa/cocoa/wasabi package. Looks fantastic. Will post first impressions and a review later. Tom Bihn has done it again ...

Krish

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0