Shoulder strap pad question

Greetings... am musing a medium vs. large Cafe bag purchase and have a question about the pad... is the default pad as pictured with little nubs or is it similar to the Imago's pad, which is almost gel-like? I have an Imago, so I ask.

(I did see the pictures, but I do know that one of the Imago's featured pictures had a different pad than what is currently on mine, purchased 12/08).

Thanks in advance!
    Imago in cocoa/cocoa/wasabi, Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, steel stuff sack, steel pen/pencil pouch, plum clear organizer wallet, small cork pouch and steel/cork/wasabi Imago

I have a large cafe bag and manage to stuff it. Dang netbooks, now ya gotta take 'em everywhere. My strap's pad is not nubby, but is lightly textured neoprene-like stuff. Not exactly gel-like either. Maybe you can get a glimse on Maverick's review a couple of fora down. I did not opt for the absolute strap for this bag, but the strap it comes with does a very good job of distributing the weight--if I had a purse this heavy it would really be uncomfortable.

Volunteer Moderator
    Your mileage may vary (I did get these a while back), but on my Medium, it's nubby and on my large, it's Imago style.

Café Bag strap musings

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0