Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Looking for color combo pictures

Does anyone have a pink/steel or pink/plum Swift that you could post a picture of (preferably before the free shipping coupon expires)?
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Jill View Post
    Does anyone have a pink/steel or pink/plum Swift that you could post a picture of (preferably before the free shipping coupon expires)?
    Have you tried digging through all the tom bihn pictures on flickr? You might find something there. I've been using it to try to pick the color of the medium cafe bag I'm hopefully ordering in the next few days. =)

Hmm free shipping coupon? When did that one go out? I've been eying a Brain Bag vs. Smart Alec for EVER.

They were included with the wallets some people were sent.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0