Jay

Can the Checkpoint Flyer Laptop Case work in an Empire Builder?

Can the Checkpoint Flyer Laptop Case work in an Empire Builder? If it cannot attach to the bag like a horizontal brain cell, can it at least just sit inside unattached?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yes - the Checkpoint Flyer Laptop case will sit inside of the Empire Builder, though it won't clip in. You may need to tuck the handle of the case down slightly depending on which size you are using inside of the Empire Builder.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Jay
    Darcy, thank you for your response! Does the Checkpoint Flyer Laptop case offer the same type of laptop protection system as the brain cells?

Super Moderator
    Jay:

By the way, the Checkpoint Flyer also fits inside a Super Ego. I was surprised when I tried this, but it does

The Flyer's protective case is not hard-sided like the brain cell, but I suspect the protection is offers is just as good -- esp. since it's protected on both sides by the other parts of the Flyer itself.

timothy

Jay
    Timothy,

Thanks for your help. I currently have a Monolith (an older version of the vertical brain cell) and the hard plastic they use within the case really sold me on it.

However within the context of an Empire Builder, maybe that extra plastic protection might not be all that necessary from looking at how hefty the bag is constructed. Since I live in the Seattle area I might have to stop by and check how this combination will work in person.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0