Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

New Customer Pictures Section of Site

Customer Pictures from Around the World

If you have cool vacation pictures of you and your bags, send them to me along with your favorite links, and we'll add you to the page. :)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Id in Egypt

I know you're looking for cool vacation pictures ... so this does NOT qualify. This was actually a working trip! Go figure.

The Id was the perfect size for knocking around Cairo and for a horse ride up to the pyramids ... trust me, if you go, rent the horse, not the camels ... or not. It's your posterior. The good news is that the Id could handle either

Pneumadust

It ain't Egypt, but a contribution none the less

My minor hack!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by PM4HIRE; 05-29-2007 at 07:35 PM.
    Tom Welch > Mesa, Arizona, USA
    Author of 101 Financial Ratios 5.0
    Travel Lite & Smart

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PM4HIRE View Post
    My minor hack!
    Red Oxx monkey fist!

My minor hack!
    What is that patch? A flag? Me confused.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Darcy, the patch is the Arizona state flag. And yes, Just nailed it, Red Oxx monkey fists. My minor hack actually referred to the way I attached my car keys to the Imago bag.
    Travel Lite & Smart

Volunteer Moderator
    My minor hack actually referred to the way I attached my car keys to the Imago bag.
    Oh! =) What's the red and yellow stuff coming out of the sides on top?

My minor hack actually referred to the way I attached my car keys to the Imago bag.
    I see....very nice! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumadust View Post
    I know you're looking for cool vacation pictures ... so this does NOT qualify. This was actually a working trip! Go figure.

The Id was the perfect size for knocking around Cairo and for a horse ride up to the pyramids ... trust me, if you go, rent the horse, not the camels ... or not. It's your posterior. The good news is that the Id could handle either

Pneumadust
    That IS a cool picture, but it seems to have disappeared from the thread! Would you mind emailing it to us so that we can add it to our Customer Pictures page? :)

Just:

The yellow is a lanyard attached to a Fox 40 storm whistle and the red is also a lanyard attached to GMC (now called Gerber) ultra task light. In case of emergency, I can quickly pull on either lanyard rather than having to search through the bag for my whistle or light.
    Travel Lite & Smart

Volunteer Moderator
    In case of emergency, I can quickly pull on either lanyard rather than having to search through the bag for my whistle or light.
    That's a genius idea!

CEO
    Upper left hand corner of the U.S. map (lower 48 states)
    What if we made lanyards from colored cording and attached these clever little ends to the cord?
    http://www.natlmold.com/catpics/lgpi.../6613-5938.jpg
    (they are actually quite small, not as big as the photo makes them)

Definitely...I'd buy one.

That's a great idea!

I'm in too.

Keep giving us the d rings and things to attach to them and we'll be happy as clams.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0