Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By maverick
  • 6 Post By Tizi
  • 1 Post By Tizi

Thread: Pics of Coyote Cordura?

Pics of Coyote Cordura?

What it says on the tin... did anyone get a Coyote DLBC?
    Wishlist: Black (Cordura)/UV S25; Aubergine/Steel SE; new 200D & 400D Dyneema fabrics; Imago v. 2

Volunteer Moderator
    Hi adalangdon!

I did - it should arrive Tuesday!
    -m

Here's mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel A45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi A30, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Volunteer Moderator
    Thanks for posting, @Tizi. Coyote with the Black webbing accents looks quite nice for the Daylight Briefcase.

moriond

What a great-looking bag: Coyote really suits the DLBC. Are you loving it?

~Nancy

Always loved the tan/black combination! Thanks for posting. Need... pouch... (N.B. as of early Nov, no pouches in Grey, Verde, or any of the new colours... they haven't made them yet as the previous batch hasn't sold out)
    Wishlist: Black (Cordura)/UV S25; Aubergine/Steel SE; new 200D & 400D Dyneema fabrics; Imago v. 2

Classic looking. I'm considering the DLBP in Coyote since the Dyneema isn't available.
    "I have wandered all my life, and I have also traveled; the difference between the two being this, that we wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment." - Hilarie Belloc (1870-1953)

However ..... “Not all those who wander are lost.” - J.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973)

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    What a great-looking bag: Coyote really suits the DLBC. Are you loving it?

~Nancy
    I do like it a lot for days I do not need my Pilot.
    ncb4 likes this.
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel A45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi A30, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0