• 3 Post By bunchgrass
  • 6 Post By Hannah
  • 9 Post By binje
  • 4 Post By haraya
  • 6 Post By Hannah
  • 1 Post By binje

Thread: I blame Hannah!

I blame Hannah!

In the very recent past, I bemoaned waiting overlong to order the olive/UV Swift and Hannah mentioned that there just might be one in the shop. I called, Matthew kindly set it aside and soon one Swift was swifting to me. Then the hint of new products surfaced and I spiraled into doubt. What if there is a new and better knitting bag?

I got my box last night and doubts were laid to rest. First, there's this:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  121.6 KB
    I asked for a cat wearing the sweater I'm going to knit (is this Hannah's work as well?)

Then there's this:
Views: 347
Size:  177.0 KB
    I was a bit worried about the floppiness of the parapack but it's beautiful fabric and I think I'll appreciate the lighter weight. I!ve been wanting a TT so I added one of those to the order.

Inside I can easily fit an entire sweater and yarn to finish it, the beginnings of a scarf inside the YSS (the needles have point protectors, never fear), the scarf book, and the DOP that I've been using for a wallet. I love the enormous clear pockets even though I have no idea what to put in them yet.
Views: 346
Size:  189.0 KB

Finally, even though I intend to use the TT for travel, people have mentioned that they make great yarn bowls. Mine's going to house a small project for now.
Views: 347
Size:  240.2 KB

Dare I say that I no longer care if today's announcement includes the crossbody knitting bag?

Nice Swift!! You will love it!! As you have discovered, travel trays are awesome for holding knitting projects. (Yes, this is the voice of experience.)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Hannah's Avatar
    I take no responsibility for any of this! (I take all of it. Also: I drew the cat in its uninspired sweater. Yours looks much better!)

@binje, what a beautiful bag. I love the olive/UV combo. You will love your Swift for years to come.

@Hannah, were your artistic talents assessed before you got the job as a Bag Guru? You do such beautiful work. I keep my box art in a spare room where my clothes are kept so I get to see it nearly every morning. Always draws a smile. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I take no responsibility for any of this! (I take all of it. Also: I drew the cat in its uninspired sweater. Yours looks much better!)
    Hardly uninspired. I love the matching cap with ear accommodations. Here is my own feline on one unfortunate Halloween.
    Name:  P1000721.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  509.4 KB
    I'm sure he would much prefer your version.

Quote Originally Posted by binje View Post
    Hardly uninspired. I love the matching cap with ear accommodations. Here is my own feline on one unfortunate Halloween.
    What a boss kitty! Loving both the 3D and 2D versions 8-)

I am surprised you made it to celebrate another Halloween after this one, that looks like a death-ray glare if I've ever seen one!! :D

I just made embarrassing awww noises in the office. You need to stop making me do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    @binje, what a beautiful bag. I love the olive/UV combo. You will love your Swift for years to come.

@Hannah, were your artistic talents assessed before you got the job as a Bag Guru? You do such beautiful work. I keep my box art in a spare room where my clothes are kept so I get to see it nearly every morning. Always draws a smile. :)
    Stop, I'll blush! Thank you so much. :) Let's just say my box art started with me aggressively stealing boxes and doodling in the corner during lunch. I think it worked out in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    I am surprised you made it to celebrate another Halloween after this one, that looks like a death-ray glare if I've ever seen one!! :D
    Yep, that's exactly what it is. I suspect I'm allowed to continue on because I earn a paycheck and have opposable thumbs.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0