• 1 Post By Ilkyway
  • 5 Post By ncb4
  • 5 Post By Janine
  • 4 Post By GoStanford
  • 1 Post By luvdabags
  • 1 Post By luvdabags

Thread: Benidorm/Spain with... You'll see

Benidorm/Spain with... You'll see

My family and I spend a Week in Spain with my parents. It was a very exiting trip and with three children somewhat exhausting too. We have taken two A45 and an A30 unfortunately I did not catch them on pictures. What I did catch is here for you to examen ;-)

Name:  20141018_123853.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  302.3 KB

Name:  20141020_120042.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  339.2 KB

Name:  DSC_0021.JPG
Views: 283
Size:  218.2 KB

Name:  DSC_0095.JPG
Views: 282
Size:  247.7 KB

Name:  DSC_0099.JPG
Views: 285
Size:  658.5 KB

My oldest daughter in front of the pink castle is wearing a 3D Fabric Organizer Cube in black with her phone. I am so glad, that I had enough SEs to share. My two youngest daughters carried one everywhere. AND now they wound give them back!!! Se the next post and you have the answer they gave me, when I asked for MY bags back. So I caved and now they are theirs... what can I do?

Ilkyway

Get new ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here is the little girl that knows how to hold on to a bag...

Name:  20141023_185640.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  159.4 KB

So this leaves me with just one option, doesn't it? I HAVE to buy me a new Side Effect or two ;-)

Ilkyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    And here is the little girl that knows how to hold on to a bag...

Name:  20141023_185640.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  159.4 KB

So this leaves me with just one option, doesn't it? I HAVE to buy me a new Side Effect or two ;-)

Ilkyway
    Love this! They are smart girls, Ilkyway!

haraya and Ilkyway like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    Get new ones!

Wow, you are fast. You got the obvious solution in-between my two posts. It is a bit of a "dah!", isn't it?

Volunteer Moderator
    Wow, you are fast. You got the obvious solution in-between my two posts. It is a bit of a "dah!", isn't it?
    So what colors of Side Effect are you going to get? And what happened to your Nordic SE? I see who got the Navy Ballistic/Solar Side Effect! How about your Aubergine/Wasabi? And the Steel Ballistic, and… besides there are your pen/pencil case uses.

moriond

P.S. beautiful pictures
    kkintea likes this.

moriond: The Aubergine one is in the first picture on my person as one of the dreaded fany-packs. It hold the passports as save as I could imagine. The steel Ballistic one is in the same picture on the daughter behind me. You can see a little gimps next to her arm in blue-white stripes. My Nordic one is in the Backpack, my Steel-Dyneema holds the dry toiletries in a A45. The two who did not come where my Navy Parapack (it is my pencil-case and stayed at home) and my Steel Parapack holds my spare cosmetics and stayed at home too.

So you see, they are all in good use. Which colors next? Well I would like one in Navy Balistic/UV Dyneema and I would love to have one in a lighter blue or a true gray...
    Janine likes this.

Volunteer Moderator
    @Ilkyway Navy/Ultraviolet sounds lovely, but the current Side Effect colors offer (Ballistic Nylon) Navy/Iberian, and they still have Navy/Solar in stock. Anyone who has not seen @Ilkyway's pictures of her packed Navy/Solar Side Effect might want to look at this post. I rather regret not getting one of the Navy Parapack SEs, too, but perhaps they will make a return.

I was wondering whether you'd feel compelled to get a second Navy/Solar (now that Solar has been retired, and this Side Effect has been claimed by its new owner!) I think you have passed on your passion for TB bags to your children. Will you consider the new Black 400d Dyneema/Ultraviolet Side Effect combination?

moriond

moriond: I have to get either a navy or a steel ballistic SE again because had to do service whenever I where something pink or purple and the Aubergine SE would not work well with that color. Black Dyneema has not warmed up to me jet. But I have a pair of black boots that is calling for a black ballistic one to go with it.

By the way is the a Side Effect Record I can brake? Can I get into the Guinis Book as the Family with the most SEs IN USE? But maybe I am not even close jet... well lets work on that.

Ilkyway
    moriond likes this.

First of all, @ilkyway, you make me feel so much better that I'm about to be the happy owner of SIX Side Effects: the three I currently have in 1st-generation Indigo/Solar, and current model Nordic Dyneema/Solar and Aubergine/Wasabi; and the three I have on back order in Verde/UV, Black Dyneema/UV, and Coyote/Steel. Here I thought I was going overboard, but I think you have me beat already—and you are about to order more! :D

Like moriond, I'm also interested in what color SEs you will order, now that your brilliant and sneaky daughters have managed to steal....er, I mean hang on to the ones you loaned them. But how can you blame them? I think Side Effects are perfect bags for anyone, but especially for kids.

Wouldn't it be great if in time for Christmas, TB decided to release a limited edition SE in Iberian Dyneema? It's such a perfect holiday red. I'd snatch one up in a heartbeat.

Thanks for sharing the photos of your family trip to Spain!

~Nancy

Well I would like one in Navy Balistic/UV Dyneema...
    YES! YES! A bazillion times yes! Navy/UV SE!

And now I know that I'm not the only person wishing for one!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

My family and I spend a Week in Spain with my parents.
    Ilkyway
    Love the pictures and it's great to hear from you after what seems like some time away from the forums! I have to say the picture of the Synapse right over the water gave me palpitations - I figured you hooked it onto the pillar so it would not fall. Not that the bag would have been hurt, but somebody would have gotten wet retrieving it.

It coincides with a local TB sighting I had today at the farmer's market. A young man in front of us in line had a well-loved Navy/Iberian Synapse 19 (I think that was the size) with Portable Culture tag, and he said he learned about the company from a minimalist packing website. It was fun to talk!

so, ncb4, do you have anything in olive? i would love to see olive next to the verde...i have an olive SE, and want a verde one also...but must justify by having it be a very different green, so see what you can do to alter the colors when you post it, ok?!

@luvdabags, unfortunately, I don't have anything in Olive....oh, wait! I just remembered that I do have a Small OP in Olive! So I will try to remember to take a photo for you next to my Verde SE when it arrives, then post it here for you to see. I'm making a note to my self now: Self, Take Photo.

Now we just have to be patient and wait for that magic day when my backorder arrives!

~Nancy

thanks! now i have TBAS for you!!
    ncb4 likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0