Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By moriond

Thread: Photos of a Dyneema Night Flight in the wild?

Photos of a Dyneema Night Flight in the wild?

I am in search of photos of a Dyneema Night Flight in the wild. Do any of my fellow forum members have any they can point me to? I am considering adding this bag to my collection for a carry-on for pleasure/vacation trips. (Is it a bad thing to now categorize my plethora of TB bags as "business travel" vs "pleasure travel" vs "daily carry"??). I'm torn between the Forest/UV (to match my Aeronaut 45) or the Black/Iberian or Black Dyneema/Iberian. Thanks!

There are some on pages 5 and 6 of this thread.
    Night Flight

The thread also has descriptions of the Dyneema NFTD's floppiness and packability.
    Dyneema's definitely more pliable, judging from @GoStanford's photo of a fully collapsed NFTD.
    I have a Steel/Steel Ballistic NFTD, I think it's built like a tank!
    ATM, it's my only bag in Ballistic Nylon, but man, I feel it's much tougher than my Cordura, Parapack or Dyneema bags.

Have fun choosing!

ETA: Categorizing is good, it shows your bags are specialized ^.^
    Last edited by icebeng; 10-18-2014 at 08:29 AM.

Thanks! I'm liking the Dyneema version of this bag, mostly for its potential as a packed second bag for when arriving at my destination.

Volunteer Moderator
    I'm not sure about the page numbering in @icebeng's post, but you can certainly find examples of Dyneema NFTDs in that thread, particularly by @GoStanford and @pinkknits (some of these show up for me on pages 15 and 16 rather than 5 and 6). I've also seen a nice recent picture that @vthuskies posted on Ravelry (think this was Black Dyneema/UV). Perhaps that forum member will also post a picture and share comments here?

moriond

I did eventually find the pics, and had a lovely stroll through the thread, so everything is good :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0