Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Companion Animal Pictures

Post any and all cute pictures of your companion animals here. And if you'd like for your companion animal to be added to the Friends of Riley page, PM me.

Below are pictures of the kittens I fostered two years ago. They were so much fun. All of them went to loving homes. I still miss them - have you ever seen a tiny kitten hop in the air? So cute. Speaking of kittens, here's a little piece of Riley trivia: Riley's best friend at the shelter where Tom adopted him was a tabby kitten.

Ari:

Naco:

Goldie:

Althea:

Franklin:

The mom of the kittens, Moose:
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

hey Darcy,

Wonderful idea...gotta love the fur-babies. Here is my last buddy Rufus:

He was a total character and the sweetest gentle pet I ever had...lost him about 5 years ago now. But he was a rescue from a family who was moving to Australia which requires something like a 6-month quarentine for pets. Rufus was not the sort to take well to change or at first even loud noises. He really was definately the omega-dawg and a one person puppy dawg but loved everyone.

I had him just 5-1/2 yrs. until he was almost 8yrs old. Goldens suffer from cancer due to the poor breeding of most backyard breeders.

On my walks, I have been wandering by our shelter a couple times/week and think I might be getting ready to find a new pal...

Aw! Rufus looks like such a sweetie. I'm glad he found his home with you.

It does seem that, when it's ready to find a new pal, you kind of just know that it's the right time. Or, your new pal finds their way to you.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I posted a picture of my cat, Mishka (a.k.a. - the spawn of satan) in the Flickr group. He's checking out my Medium Cafe Bag. When I'm not using it, he loves to nap on it.

Talking Mimi and my new Aeronaut

Hi guys!

Since there was already a thread started about animals, I didn't want to create another one.

This is Mimi. She seems to like my new Aeronaut as much as me! Although I don't demonstrate that by sleeping on top of the bag! :D

When she's not on top of it, she's by my window, watching the streets outside. She loves doing this.

Here's our sweetie Sue. She's a 5-year old Irish Setter rescue. She was born with only one eye, but it doesn't slow her down a bit. Now, if we could just teach her that at 50 pounds she isn't really a lap dog.

Sorry for the large image, apparently I'm an html loser and can't figure out how to resize it.
    Jim Hall
    Check out the dogs in need at http://www.saveoursetters.org
    Check out my blog at http://jehingr.wordpress.com/
    Check out our videos at www.marqueewrestling.com
    My TB bags: 2 - Empire Builder 1 - Checkpoint Flyer

This is Karma. She is our 2 & 1/2 year-old Italian Greyhound.

The is the smartest, most rewarding animal I've ever known. Sorry for so many pics, I like to gush. (She's a daddy's girl.) :)

Like I need an reason to show off pictures of Georgia. OK, here are some that I don't think have been shown yet.

This is a classic. It's out of focus but it's so funny we keep it. It's right after she finished a yawn. Georgia is very very vocal when she yawns. It's very cartoon like. Until I took this picture I had no idea she made this funny face also.

This one is just funny. I impressed myself that it came out.

This is one of the best shots I took. She's holding a tree root she dug up and has a guilty look on her face. I think if you blew up the image you could see me in the reflection of her eyes.

This isn't such a good shot but it shows how she can be a happy dog when you get home.

Finally this one shows her body shape which is classic mutt. It would be better if she were standing but I don't have one like that yet. She is a crazy mix for sure. We hope to get a DNA test to find out exactly what she is. You can see her lucky paw in this one.

Awesome...

BTW, this thread ROCKS!

Oh, and pretzelb: I love that Georgia is sporting the "one-sock" look. She's a beauty!

-B

BTW brantrox, I think that black and white picture is just great. It should be a postcard or something.

Thanks for the comments on Georgia. She does seem to get a lot of remarks from strangers on her features, especially the one white lucky foot. It's a shame she doesn't really like to be petted for long periods of time because I think she'd be a great therapy dog based on the response we get. Wish we could take credit - all we do is feed and walk her.

Talking

Abbey and Sophie are the big black girls on each side.
    Gwin in the middle is......well,not really a pet.

I have tried to get a picture of my favorite pose they do,the "Inverted Newf" but they just look like big throw rugs thanks to my camera skills.

They can be a handful!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by AVService; 02-20-2008 at 06:12 PM.

Travelin' cat

Awwww all these wonderful pictures!! Here's me, adding mine --

This is Rogue. She'll be 15 next month - I got her just a year after college, when I moved to Raleigh, NC - and since then, she has been with me to live in CT, IL and CA, as well as the occasional visit to FL and MI. :)

Amazing pics! We just got a new puppy. No cool shots yet..but soon. Here's what we've got for now..

Quote Originally Posted by Meryddian View Post
    This is Rogue. She'll be 15 next month - I got her just a year after college, when I moved to Raleigh, NC - and since then, she has been with me to live in CT, IL and CA, as well as the occasional visit to FL and MI. :)
    Aww, how sweet. :) How do you travel with your cat? We are going to be moving 11K miles and I am not sure how we should transport our kitties.
    Proud owner of; Ego (first run) in Black/Steel/Deep Blue; medium organizer pouches in cayenne and crimson; small organizer pouches in olive, pink and storm blue; mini organizer pouch in sapphire; quarter packing cube; ego strips in crimson, plum, blue glitter and sapphire.

Aww. Remember: you are encouraged to bring your dogs with you when you visit our store in Seattle. Riley and Lily may or may not be there, but whether they are or not, the store is a dog (and kid) friendly place.

And for those who enjoy amazing pictures of animals, I highly recommend: The Daily Coyote.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0