Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Gonzo & Twinkie

Gonzo & Twinkie....

Gonzo's a smart kitty with tons of attitude. :) He's on top of the basket. Twinkie is under the basket (you can just see a lil of her face)...she has a bit of a weight problem and isn't as bright as Gonzo, but a very sweet kitty :) They both love boxes, sitting on newspapers, tuna & salmon, and watching birds through the windows :) Gonzo likes to be as dirty as possible, while Twinkie is constantly grooming lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reina View Post
    Gonzo & Twinkie....
    I love that picture!

pretzelb -- Congrats on the new adoption. I'm glad that Hope found a home as patient and interested as yours!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Meryddian View Post

I had to bid farewell to Rogue in June. :( Here is the new little kitty in my life, Kaylee, who - despite her calm demeanor in this picture - is a powerhouse of energy and enthusiasm. :)
    My condolences. :(

Kaylee is gorgeous!

I'll try to take pictures of Lily and Riley (dogs) and Willy (cat) interacting with the new members of the animal menagerie Rachel and Natalie (guinea pigs) who were adopted from the Humane Society as they were "strays" found in a garden.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Well, I sadly had to euthanize my beloved 16 year old beagle in September 2007. We both grew up at the same time, bumbling our way through our teen years together, and I still miss her terribly.

Apparently it takes two cats and two birds to fill the void Lewis left. I recently adopted one cat, then another, from the humane society where I volunteer every Saturday. Here are some pictures of Gizmo loving my Medium Cafe Bag, up at our shack in the woods, and some shots of her and the more recent addition - Calliope. Giz is about 5.5 months, Calli is around 2.5.

It's been really hard to capture Calli on camera. She barely ever stops moving. Gizmo came to me with a spinal injury that really slowed her down when she was Calli's age, so I had much better luck photographing her.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Loving life with my Imago.

That's the first time I've been happy to not live in the Seattle area. I would have adopted Patches had I been in the area and I can barely handle the two mutts I have now!!!

I do feel a bit of shame for not doing more for a cause myself. I do own a pretty nice camera and I've learned a bit about photography (though I'm still not that good).

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigues View Post

Apparently it takes two cats and two birds to fill the void Lewis left. I recently adopted one cat, then another, from the humane society where I volunteer every Saturday.
    I'm sorry about Lewis's passing! But it sounds like you two had a great life together.

The pictures of Gizmo with the Cafe bag are priceless: we'll post them on our blog this week or next. Thanks for sharing! They actually don't mind being on a harness? Wow!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0