Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Jeff A

Thread: New eBags Slim Lunch Box in S25

New eBags Slim Lunch Box in S25

You know you're a bag junkie when you can't wait to go back to work so you can load up your TB S25 with your new eBags Slim Lunch Box :) Fit perfectly in the main compartment, as shown below:

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 663
Size:  443.4 KB

Here is the S25 with the Slim lunch box in front of it. Other notable items in pic below: Stuff sack #2, Moleskine notebook, Kiwi Q-Kit, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Side Effect barely visible in the bottom compartment. Who else opens up their bag at work to gaze upon their lovely assortment of TB-goodness? :) Haha! More TB accessories in the bag of course ;)

Name:  IMG_1588.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  490.7 KB
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

I'm curious to know if a water bottle also fits with that lunch bag + the laptop? Thx.

And I'd like to know what size Moleskine notebook is pictured: pocket (3.5" x 5.5") or large (5" x 8.25")? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by carl0 View Post
    I'm curious to know if a water bottle also fits with that lunch bag + the laptop? Thx.
    I don't use a water bottle in my EDC but I'll throw in my 16 oz coffee tumbler and see how that goes.
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

Quote Originally Posted by hamiltee View Post
    And I'd like to know what size Moleskine notebook is pictured: pocket (3.5" x 5.5") or large (5" x 8.25")? Thanks!
    That is the 3.5" x 5.5". Great little notebook!

Quote Originally Posted by carl0 View Post
    @carl0, I tried my coffee tumbler and a 20 oz water bottle. It's a bit tight for my liking. The water bottle might actually fit in the extra compartment in the main area. In the dedicated water bottle section of the S25 it's too tight, YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff A View Post
    @carl0, I tried my coffee tumbler and a 20 oz water bottle. It's a bit tight for my liking. The water bottle might actually fit in the extra compartment in the main area. In the dedicated water bottle section of the S25 it's too tight, YMMV.
    Thanks. That's what my experience was, too. Just wondering if you figured out a way to make it work.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0