Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree42Likes
  • 19 Post By snowbot
  • 3 Post By itsablur
  • 2 Post By Moose
  • 3 Post By Pokilani
  • 4 Post By ilikepie
  • 2 Post By moriond
  • 2 Post By backpack
  • 7 Post By snowbot

Thread: Settling in

Settling in

Less than 24 hours after flying halfway across the country, my kitty is settling in.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409520781.401455.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  327.4 KB
    That's a Little Swift she's lounging on. (She's a little cat.)

It's probably helping that she's got her favourite lounging pillow with her. TB bags = cat magnets.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Sorry if I missed the story. Why did Kitty rack up so many frequent flayer miles?

Nice bag too. :)

Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

The Swift suits her perfectly. She's soooo pretty too (the swift too).

Such elegant pawsólike a dancer in leg warmers.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Sorry if I missed the story. Why did Kitty rack up so many frequent flayer miles?

Nice bag too. :)

Moose
    As I recall, @snowbot just moved from Texas to the Washington, DC area. Hope her Kitty is settling in well.
    Moose and snowbot like this.

Such a lovely cat! Good thoughts going your way while unpacking, take your time.

Washington DC is a lovely city, so many free museums, nice small stores and everything is just a Metro stop away.
    snowbot and WenV like this.

Moriond is right, as usual. :)

I moved to the DC area 2 months ago for a two-year appointment. This weekend, my spouse flew out for an extended visit and he brought our two cats with him. We figured that it made sense for the cats to stay with me here since I'm more stationary. (Sadly, I don't get to travel for work that much while I'm here.) My spouse plans on several visits of a month or longer while I'm out here.

Neither cat seemed any worse for the wear after the flight even though they're both rather dainty old ladies. They both seem to be enjoying the fact that my apartment has carpet and a couple of windows that extend down to the floor. I've been enjoying the DC area immensely.

Super cute kitty - I love tuxedos :)

D.C is great unless you are trying to drive in it or through it, well unless of course you like sitting in your vehicle for long periods of time not moving much!

Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    Moriond is right, as usual. :)

I moved to the DC area 2 months ago for a two-year appointment. This weekend, my spouse flew out for an extended visit and he brought our two cats with him. We figured that it made sense for the cats to stay with me here since I'm more stationary. (Sadly, I don't get to travel for work that much while I'm here.) My spouse plans on several visits of a month or longer while I'm out here.

Neither cat seemed any worse for the wear after the flight even though they're both rather dainty old ladies. They both seem to be enjoying the fact that my apartment has carpet and a couple of windows that extend down to the floor. I've been enjoying the DC area immensely.
    It looks like the place I had in the DC area, I think Metro has moved closer, I bug them a lot while I was there.

I have the name of a great vet and not so great one.

I feel nostalgic, luckily there was a great quote on Instagram from
    tombihn
    2 weeks ago
    “In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration.”― Ansel Adams

Thank you for sharing!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0