Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: French Blue and Aubergine

Excellent pics!! Love the combination :)
    Ilkyway likes this.
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

The Night Flight is sooo cute and tiny, I want it.

The Night Flight is sooo cute and tiny, any part of any outfit would not fit.

It wouldn't even work as a "Getting lucky while in town" bag, might as well as I am a married person. :)

I was thinking of a watercolor bag but it would need to fit an FJN and an SE plus a Cube or two.

I still think, it is the perfect dance, gymnastics or any other sport bag for children.

Do the inside panels between the main compartment and side pockets zip open as in the Aeronaut? I like the bag also, but as is it won't hold my size 11 shoes...unless I hang them off the sides with double carabiners...now there's a sight.
    Janine and taminca like this.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Thanks for the picture. I think I'll be doing some fiddling around with it, or stuff it into my A45 for the flight.

Aeronaut 45 & Night Flight TD - Aubergine / Wasabi
    Go Tigers!
    T1D

monkeylady: no the dividers can not be moved. At least not at the bottom like in the Aeronauts. But they have quite some give so that you can "overstove" either one or the other side.

Boo hoo. But thanks fir the info Ilkyway. I was thinking about this bag as potentially a minimalist main bag for 1-2 weeks, but the deal breaker is fitting a pair if shies.....
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0