Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: New Additions!

New Additions!

A large box arrived at my office today. A VERY large box. My coworkers were in awe. We pretty much ripped the box open once I told them what it contained. There were many paws reaching into the box all trying to claim goods for their own, or negotiate sales/exchanges of children or other treasured items. After a good half hour of show and tell, I stages the box back to my desk to try and figure out how to carry it all home.

What did this box contain you ask? Here is the main haul sitting on my father in law's recliner...

This box included:
    - Olive / Steel Synapse 19
    - Navy / Steel Daylight
    - Steel / Steel Guide's Pack with Lead's Pocket and Side Pocket
    - Black Founder's Briefcase
    - Coyote / Steel Night Flight
    - various fun and colourful accessories (DOP, 3DCOC, Snake Charmer, etc.)

The Guide's Pack and the Founder's Briefcase were instantly my favourites and were in much demand from my colleagues. I'm shocked these bags don't get more love; they're gorgeous! The Daylight in Navy is also lovely, and the Navy seems even nicer in colour than my Navy A45.

I plan on doing some videos (and perhaps resuscitate my blog) on most all of these bags over the next little while. First impressions and demos initially, and some longer term reviews as they get more use.

Is there anything in particular people want to see? Which bags interest you most?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Oh, and that's my Steel Dyneema Pilot way in the background. Wife's A30 is behind the recliner. :)

Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

You can start by telling us your intended use for each one, starting with the NFTD! ;)

And don't forget tons of pictures! :)
    WenV and Ilkyway like this.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Super Moderator
    I have to admit: even if it's not black, that Night Flight looks really good in Coyote.
    eWalker likes this.

WOW!!!!! So many goodies!!
    eWalker likes this.

Thank you for posting this picture. It's really nice to see the NFTD next to other TB bags.... it gives me a better idea of its size. I can feel one in my future, but still can't figure out what I would use it for. It is such a good-looking bag!
    WenV and eWalker like this.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

My first thought was: cool so many stars for your gorgeous films, and than I red that you an on doing exactly that. I am of buying Popcorn...
    As for whishes: I'd love a Roadmovie with the Guides Pack and a Wallstreet-Thriller with the Founders Briefcase please.

How did you get any work done the rest of the day?

i vote for a DLBP video, and a NFTD video...
    WenV and Ilkyway like this.

oh, and the FB!!

Quote Originally Posted by gochicken View Post
    Thank you for posting this picture. It's really nice to see the NFTD next to other TB bags.... it gives me a better idea of its size. I can feel one in my future, but still can't figure out what I would use it for. It is such a good-looking bag!
    @gochicken I'm thinking the NFTD would make a nice picnic bag for a day trip say to the zoo carrying snacks and drinks... Initially I was nonplus about it but as I read more about other's usage of the bag, I'm beginning to think it would be handy for road trips for easy reach for kids' snacks and such. Might wait for November to see what else debuts before taking the plunge in ordering this cute bag.

@itsablur, thank you for your videos on the Pilot and the A30. I enjoyed watching both and found them useful. I'd like to vote for a user video of the NFTD, Founders Briefcase, and the Guides Pack please. Thank you so much!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Your new bags look so lovely! I need to stop reading these forums because now I am coveting bags I don't even need. I have a huge pile of bags and suitcases I plan to try to sell. I don't need more bags, but I want more TB in my life. Especially after my experience with them on my trip to London.

I'm drooling over the Night Flight (I want one in forest) and the Guide's Pack. mmm steel

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    You can start by telling us your intended use for each one, starting with the NFTD! ;)

And don't forget tons of pictures! :)
    Pictures will have to wait a bit. Visiting my parents this weekend out of town (which the Guides Pack dutifully accompanied us on), and we just moved out of our summer apartment, so life is chaotic. Glad to have a little extra organization for it though!

Let's see here... Intended uses:
    - Founder's Briefcase will be my more formal work bag. Definitely for use when visiting clients, or when I just feel like being a BAMF walking into the office. :)
    - Synapse 19 is mostly going to be my wife's travel EDC, unless I can pretty out away from her...
    - Daylight will be the light duty backpack either traveling or just for running errands around town. Some days the shoulders just don't want to carry the Pilot or Co-Pilot.
    - Guide's Pack will be my adventure pack and perhaps short trip bag when I want a framed pack. I'm going up to northern Ontario for a company retreat later in September. It might also come with us to Scandinavia. In a year or two, I'm planning on doing the Camino de Santiago. This seems an appropriate pack for that too.
    - The Night Flight is the puzzle... It is both somehow smaller AND bigger than I expected it to be. It will likely be a road trip and overnight bag in the interim while I figure it where it best fits in my life. Hopefully one of my US clients requests an on site visit soon so I can take her on a plane where she seems meant to be.

tpnl and Jeff A like this.

That is one impressive, cha-ching order!! Awesome :) The Founder's Briefcase intrigues me....
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post

The Guide's Pack and the Founder's Briefcase were instantly my favourites and were in much demand from my colleagues. I'm shocked these bags don't get more love; they're gorgeous!
    I love the look of the Guide's Pack! I can't think of any use I'd have to justify getting one...but I can dream about it...

Aeronaut 45 & Night Flight TD - Aubergine / Wasabi
    Go Tigers!
    T1D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0