Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: The Travel Laundry Stuff Sack as ultralight overnight bag

Or more hoping for you to show up...

Hey Holly,

So far the tube has held up to three weeks of use by two grownups. It got more of a workout towards the end of our trip when I was trying to squeeze the last bits out of it. And the kids have a tube with their flavor in it. It held up just fine. :) Seems sturdy enough... I should think it would hold up to a fair number of trips still, and even if I had to buy another one in a year, it's still worth it to not lug a standard tube around (and have my preferred brand of toothpaste with me). - I'm guessing it's good for at least a year's travel - we won't be on a lot of trips between now and winter break.

Funny you should mention tooth powder, I caught Charade (with Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant) while on the plane home, and there's a funny bit where Grant tries out some tooth powder. I didn't realize it was still available!

(We had a bit of an Audrey Hepburn theme going on this trip - while we were in Italy, we walked into a gelateria which was decorated with scenes from "Roman Holiday". Then we found the DVD at the house were were staying in. DH and the ten-year-old loved it. I've only seen it like, nineteen times. :))
    Holly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    I am so shocked !!

I went to take an innocent quick look at the container store to see what was all this talk about and was greeted with a pop up in perfect Brazilian Portuguese saying that they have improved shipping to Brazil, making it easier, secure and cheaper!!

I am flabbergasted!

(I always wanted to use that word!)
    Dudes, I work in web technology and I know a thing or two. You would not believe how much information a website can find out about you on your first visit. Just today I got an email back from Daytimer thanking me for my first visit...and I never gave them my email address.

This can help you understand what's going on:
    https://www.ghostery.com/en/
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Oh Ghostery. Such a blessing, such a curse.

When I first installed it I was freaked out about how many things were being tracked so I blanket blocked everything. Then I realized how convenient all those tracking cookies & other devices are. As it turns out I really like having Google and Amazon et. al. know precisely what I'm looking for.

The battle for privacy is fought with a double edged sword
    Janine likes this.
    Synapse25 | Pilot | Aeronaut 45 | CoPilot | Large DOP | SideEffect | 3D Organizer Cubes | Q-Kit | #1 & #2 Stuff Sacks

Quote Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
    The battle for privacy is fought with a double edged sword
    Isn't that the truth!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    So about melons. Wtf is up, Trader Joes, with your weird "Tuscan melons" that are gross and hard and flavorless?
    I know I'm late to the party and this is so off topic but I totally loved those Tuscan Melons. There was one point (when they were in season) where I was eating 3 or 4 a week. The ones we were getting were super ripe and delicious. Not hard at all. Maybe your store just got some crappy ones :(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0