Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: A Tale of Two Aeronauts (or my Video Review of the A30, compared to the A45)

Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
    Lol, I heard you and been in your position before.

If you do not mind waiting for another week (actually, about 4days more), I should receive my Pilot and a new Brain Bag (my friend joined my order). I will be glad to post a few photo to help you out whether the Brain Bag could swallow a Pilot or not - both empty and loaded.
    I'd like to think I have that kind of control over my bag-addiction, but I'm not so sure! Still, always love to see more pics though!

Quote Originally Posted by tpnl View Post
    @RobNC

Here is a link to @kkintea's fantastic pictures of the Pilot fitting horizontally in the BB (and a whole lot more!) See post #8:

Packing the new Pilot in a Brain Bag?

The Pilot also definitely fits in the A45. I have seem many other posts on this as well.

Cheers!
    Fantastic. Thanks for pointing me to that thread. Exactly what I want to do with the BB.

Ok, I surrender. I'm giving in to the Pilot madness and going to pick one up. I'll stop derailing this thread discussing the Aeronaut and itsablur's great video!

Great video! I have a similarly sized tripod. Will it fit inside the Aeronaut 30's main compartment? Or will you have to unzip the inner divider to do so?

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post
    I made the blog! Life complete.

A Tale of Two Aeronauts (itsablur's video review of the A30 vs. A45) - TOM BIHN Blog: We make travel bags in Seattle, Washington

New dream: I hope to some day qualify for a fancy FoT special edition item...
    You totally deserve that, great videos!

Quote Originally Posted by jbonifacio View Post
    Great video! I have a similarly sized tripod. Will it fit inside the Aeronaut 30's main compartment? Or will you have to unzip the inner divider to do so?
    I think you will need to unzip one of the sides. The regular A45 large packing cubes had to be squished a little too get into the compartment as it was with both ends already packed, so I don't think it will fit in as easily as it does in the A45.

Perhaps if you don't use a tripod bag... I'll give it a try later this weekend.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Great video itsablur! Good job!

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by JLE View Post
    Hmm, the A30 replaced your WF... This is what I was afraid of! I love my WF but I do think a single larger compartment would provide better flexibility for some trips.

Will NOT order an A30 unless and until it becomes available in navy! Must exert some self-discipline! :)
    Hmmm, Tom and the crew know just how to take care of us - we think we are enablers here on the forum but it's clear who are the Ultimate Enablers! A navy/wasabi A30 that I don't really need will be winging its way to Australia soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0