Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Pilot Unpacking Video

Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post
    Burnt orange/Cocoa might also be a seasonally appropriate colour pairing.
    This is also acceptable! :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    Janine, was that your EDC load? If so, I offer the advice of cutting down on the number of apples eaten daily to lessen the amount of fiber in your diet and thereby lessen the number of toilet paper rolls needed daily. Just something to think about.
    Hmm, that's something to consider. I was trying to extend the concept of "an apple a day keeps the doctor away", rationalizing that a dozen apples would be enough to safeguard me against every germ. It's cheaper than living in a bubble and definitely tastes better.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I would suggest a burnt orange/black would be great halloween colors too.

As for the rolls of TP, no such thing as too much. :)
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

I am really frightened that I do not have enough TP squirreled away based on this thread!! Geesh, you guys. I should really be better at this living in hurricane territory.
    Janine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    I am really frightened that I do not have enough TP squirreled away based on this thread!! Geesh, you guys. I should really be better at this living in hurricane territory.
    Keep in mind that toilet paper is a commodity you can swap for other things, like water and food, when the zombies arrive. It might even become the new currency if the shipping infrastructure collapses. It can insulate the home if you store it on the external walls, too. Keep those notions in mind next time you go to Sam's or Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    I just had another brilliant idea!

@Darcy, could we have a special Halloween pouch this year? Burnt Orange on one side and Ultraviolet on the other? It would be soooooo cool. Please oh please?

I would also accept Burnt Orange/Olive as an alternative. That would be very pumpkiny.

Thanks in advance for saying, "Why sure, Janine! What a great idea!"
    The "like" from Darcy is a good sign, Janine. *fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    The "like" from Darcy is a good sign, Janine. *fingers crossed*
    That's what I was thinking, too! :-D *please oh please*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0