View Poll Results: Which bags would you like to see in our next video demos?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Night Flight Travel Duffle

65 52.00%
  • Brain Bag

23 18.40%
  • Aeronaut 30

54 43.20%
  • Pilot

44 35.20%
  • Synapse 19

23 18.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Vote for our next bag demo videos

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Vote for our next bag demo videos

We plan to film two new bag demo videos in early September. We started out with a long list of possible bags to shoot, and while we were able to narrow it down quite a bit, we weren't able to decide on just two, so we figured we'd ask you guys to help us decide.

And, hey, after you vote, if there's particular features or accessories or anything about the bags you voted for that you'd like to see us include in the videos, let us know. Keep in mind these are gonna be pretty straight-forward demo videos shot indoors and our goal is to give a good overview of the bag(s) -- the next best thing to seeing them/checking them out in person!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

A30 and NFTD

the pilot--- very little out there on it.

the S29 vs the S19 head to head comparison would be very helpful

I agree some comparison videos would be nice.
    S19 v. S25
    Aeronaut 30 v. 45
    Pilot v. Co-Pilot
    Also, it would be nice to see the bags on different body types height, weight, etc.

I'd love to know how many watermelons you can fit in an A30.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Janine, my 4 yr old could challenge you to a duel--can you carry more watermelon than she can eat??!

Note that, for any demos of bags of which there are multiple sizes, we already plan to include a size comparison. So, if you voted for the A30 demo, you'll get a video that shows it/compares it alongside of the A45. Should've made that clear from the get-go!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

NFTD and Pilot
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

DLBP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    eWalker likes this.

that's not one of the choices. see the poll above.

personally I don't see a $30 diff between PCBP and DLBP when it's dyneema to dyneema. If you want a lightweight cordura packback then, yes, it makes sense. But in dyneema, a few pockets and slanting top do not add up to $30 for me. But that's just my two cents. (Plenty of people disagree with me.)
    Last edited by meekasmom; 07-30-2014 at 12:38 PM.
    Fever39 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    DLBP!
    Well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but a DLBP video is already in the works, so that's why it's not in the poll this time. :D

(Side note: totally OK -- in fact, we'd like to encourage everyone -- to list bags you'd like to see demo videos of, even if they aren't in this poll, 'cause maybe they'll be in the next.)

the swift. there is nothing except the two minutes from Amy a hundred years ago. would love a newer video.
    Last edited by meekasmom; 07-30-2014 at 02:14 PM.

check out this new pilot vs. co pilot video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPSZWC1wrxc#t=336

Quote Originally Posted by meekasmom View Post
    check out this new pilot vs. co pilot video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPSZWC1wrxc#t=336
    F*** I need a haircut and a shave...

I may do an A30 vs A45 comparison, but surely Darcy and crew will do a much better job of it.
    eWalker and RobNC like this.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

A-30 and A-45 together and comparison on small med and tall gals/guys

& packing the 2 different bags - packing cubes.
    And putting them in overhead racks side by side
    eWalker likes this.
    Gulfcoastgal. .....

ISO. Black dyneema Pilot
    ISO. Red LS / Swift. & Azalea Swift

In my TB fleet:
    Swift: Turquoise ! /Cork/Forest/Black Dyneema
    LS:Turquoise ! /Azalea/black dyneema
    Shop bag: big : Black / Solar
    Shop bag Small: Black /Solar
    PCSB: Iberian x2 /UV
    SE: solarx2/Black dyneema x2