Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

View Poll Results: Which bags would you like to see in our next video demos?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Night Flight Travel Duffle

65 52.00%
  • Brain Bag

23 18.40%
  • Aeronaut 30

54 43.20%
  • Pilot

44 35.20%
  • Synapse 19

23 18.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Vote for our next bag demo videos

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but a DLBP video is already in the works, so that's why it's not in the poll this time. :D

(Side note: totally OK -- in fact, we'd like to encourage everyone -- to list bags you'd like to see demo videos of, even if they aren't in this poll, 'cause maybe they'll be in the next.)
    Awesome, looking forward to it! It looks like it could fill a gap in my backpack lineup.
    eWalker likes this.

Well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but a DLBP video is already in the works, so that's why it's not in the poll this time. :D

(Side note: totally OK -- in fact, we'd like to encourage everyone -- to list bags you'd like to see demo videos of, even if they aren't in this poll, 'cause maybe they'll be in the next.)
    Great!

I am totally in love with that little TARDIS bag!

Hope you are considering making a sister horizontal bag to complete the ultra light line!
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by eWalker View Post
    Hope you are considering making a sister horizontal bag to complete the ultra light line!
    ... Would it be called the Nightlight?
    Janine and eWalker like this.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post
    Who knows? Tom and his Crew have a way to surprise us most of the time! ;)

But I like this name! :)
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-31-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    Ilkyway likes this.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

there is one other swift video but there is not much on the bag. we need a new swift video.

Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post
    Maybe the Twilight? With a special new logo patch featuring an apple? Available only in Black and Iberian?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

NFTD please...

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Maybe the Twilight? With a special new logo patch featuring an apple? Available only in Black and Iberian?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
    What is it with you and apples recently?

Ahahaha
    Janine and eWalker like this.

hey, so how about adding Skookum duffles into a comparison with the aeronauts? different target audiences, but i would sure love to see inside the S duffles!

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    I'd love to know how many watermelons you can fit in an A30.
    Make sure you specify European or African watermelon -
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

...if there's particular features or accessories or anything about the bags you voted for that you'd like to see us include in the videos, let us know.
    Please don't use a wide-angle lens up close to the product in the videos!

While the Night Flight video you posted last month was instrumental in my purchase of one, I felt it was misleading. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my new aubergine Night Flight Flight! Because of the distortion effects when filming/photographing with a wide-angle lens, and especially up-close, the bag looked HUGE in proportion to the pretty and affable young lady who likes to eat. And, her being petite did not help.

Thanks!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

Quote Originally Posted by cucciasv View Post
    Please don't use a wide-angle lens up close to the product in the videos!

While the Night Flight video you posted last month was instrumental in my purchase of one, I felt it was misleading. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my new aubergine Night Flight Flight! Because of the distortion effects when filming/photographing with a wide-angle lens, and especially up-close, the bag looked HUGE in proportion to the pretty and affable young lady who likes to eat. And, her being petite did not help.

Thanks!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

Yes, I was pretty confused about the sizing too for a while...

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

The introductory video of Skookum Dog told a beautiful story about the relationship between dogs and their guardians (Ichiro was delightful as the hiking, playing and snuggling handsome star)

But, the Night Flight video was more like an ad. Pretty pictures strung together to make one buy the item.

The Crew's videos are are a lot more informative, funny, witty, in other words... delightful.
    The very same can be said about Maverick's videos.

Both of those videos productions include scale and marsupial abilities (what accessories, bags fit within the bag showcased).
    I would not have had any idea of those abilities, without Kkintea Travel Stuff Sacks and 3 SE & 1 CQPC Night Flight pictures.

PS: I stubbornly refuse to mention the neon green object, it feels, to me, like a Borg aparatus sneaked inside the Enterprise.

PPS: Kkintea TB bags seems to take their cues from the Tribbles.

Is anyone else confused by the percentages on the poll? I guess the computation is screwy because you can pick more than one option.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

A fully stuffed A-30 on someone less than 5'0". :)
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0