I couldn't resist not sharing...
I'm a new TB addict and was thinking of posting about my ultimate Pilot configuration but passed. I can truly fit in this amazing bag an oversized laptop in a cache, lunch in a small organizer cube, gym clothing in the other small organizer (excluding shoes) and a 18 oz coffee mug in the center pocket :)
So tomorrow at 8AM my wife and I are going for a planned c-section for our third child. Since I've acquired an Aeronaut 45 a few weeks ago I thought that it would be the perfect candidate for a 2 night sleepover at the hospital for mommy, daddy and baby. To complicate things we don't know if it's a boy or a girl so we need to be prepared for both!
So here's the ultimate configuration...
- 1 packing cube backpack for mommy's stuff
- 1 small packing cube for baby in case it is a boy
- 1 small packing cube for baby in case is is a girl
- 1 side pocket packing cube for daddy's stuff
- 1 clear quarter organizer cube for mommy's toileteries
- 1 clear 3-1-1 pouch for daddy's toiletries
Obviously every other features of the TB bag are being used for gadgets, cables and misc stuff.
So here it is... the ultimate TB Aeronaut for a 2 night hospital trip for 3!