Like Tree42Likes
  • 25 Post By pidge_007
  • 9 Post By itsablur
  • 1 Post By jess
  • 2 Post By GoStanford
  • 3 Post By readmore
  • 1 Post By blackbird
  • 1 Post By Gumby

Thread: Ready for hospital trip with Aeronaut 45... for a new birth :)

Ready for hospital trip with Aeronaut 45... for a new birth :)

I couldn't resist not sharing...

I'm a new TB addict and was thinking of posting about my ultimate Pilot configuration but passed. I can truly fit in this amazing bag an oversized laptop in a cache, lunch in a small organizer cube, gym clothing in the other small organizer (excluding shoes) and a 18 oz coffee mug in the center pocket :)

So tomorrow at 8AM my wife and I are going for a planned c-section for our third child. Since I've acquired an Aeronaut 45 a few weeks ago I thought that it would be the perfect candidate for a 2 night sleepover at the hospital for mommy, daddy and baby. To complicate things we don't know if it's a boy or a girl so we need to be prepared for both!

So here's the ultimate configuration...

- 1 packing cube backpack for mommy's stuff
    - 1 small packing cube for baby in case it is a boy
    - 1 small packing cube for baby in case is is a girl
    - 1 side pocket packing cube for daddy's stuff
    - 1 clear quarter organizer cube for mommy's toileteries
    - 1 clear 3-1-1 pouch for daddy's toiletries

Obviously every other features of the TB bag are being used for gadgets, cables and misc stuff.

So here it is... the ultimate TB Aeronaut for a 2 night hospital trip for 3!

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 436
Size:  143.7 KBName:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 430
Size:  160.7 KB

Congratulations on the impending birth of your third child!!

Can you take one specific photo for the forum of fellow Bihnions? I think a newborn baby would fit perfectly in the belly of an Aeronaut... ;)

KIDDING! Don't really do this unless your wife is totally cool with you new found bag insanity, or you like sleeping on the couch, or your child is a boy you happen to name Tom.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family!
    eWalker likes this.

Thanks for sharing! Best wishes for a safe delivery and smooth recovery for mom and baby. What an exciting time!

My navy/solar A45 was our hospital bag for our 2nd child. Fit everything for me, husband, and baby. Several nurses commented on how little we had brought with us, and along with a couple of travel trays, the A45 did the job beautifully. Thanks for bringing back a fantastic memory. Congratulations on baby and best of luck!

Congratulations on your new little one!
    eWalker likes this.
    TB Gear: Synapse 25: Black Dyneema/Wasabi, Side Effect: Black/UV, 3D Clear Organizer Cube: Conifer, Double Organizer Pouches (S+M): Black

Congratulations.

What were the contents of the boy and girl small cubes? How were they different?

awww! congratulations! all the best to your growing family, pidge_007!

What a sweet story! Congrats on the new arrival. I hope everyone is doing well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    eWalker likes this.
    Synapse 19, Co-Pilot, Side Effect, Small Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, Tri-Star, Travel Tray, Passport Pouch, Small Organizer Wallet (this is the little guy that started it all...), several Shop Bags and Organizer Pouches. More to come, I'm sure...

Aaah, a Black Dyneema Aeronaut! Love, love, love! :) So many awesome ideas for an Aeronaut. My parents decided to wait until birth for all three of us to find out what they were having and on the third try, they got their first (and last, LOL) girl. Best wishes for a healthy, happy baby with 10 fingers and 10 toes!
    Bags I Want: Dyneema A30

Current Bags: Black Dyneema/Wasabi CP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi NFTD w/2 packing cubes, Hemp Swift, Cork Swift, Cork LS, LSB, SSB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi LCB, Black Dyneema/Solar SCB, Black Dyneema/Wasabi SE, Size 1 Stuff Sack, TT, Plenty of YSS, Q-Kit, bunches of pouches

Smile

Let me add my congratulations on the birth of your new baby: I hope that everyone is well and doing fine. You must be a true Bihnion, however, if you stopped to take photos of your A45 before leaving for the hospital. :-)

When you have a moment, let us know if the future Bihnion is a little boy or a little girl.

~Nancy

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0