Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree13Likes
  • 11 Post By dinoflint
  • 1 Post By dinoflint
  • 1 Post By taminca

Thread: Mmmm...Aeronaut 30 in Coyote

Mmmm...Aeronaut 30 in Coyote

Here's the Aeronaut 30 in all its coyote glory:

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  123.3 KB

That is quite a first post you have going on there... very new bag-desingn and a first in this color!

Welcome to the forum. How will you top that?

Ilkyway

PS: How do you like the size? Have you other Tom Bihn Bags to compare this one to?

I really like the coyote with the black accents. I also love the Skookum duffles with the black ballistic and coyote accents. Would be a cool combo to have one of each!

Nice shot! I like this representation of the Coyote colour a little more than the A30 product shot Darcy posted (sorry!). Quite handsome!

Sent from my Iconia W4-820 using Tapatalk
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    That is quite a first post you have going on there... very new bag-desingn and a first in this color!

Welcome to the forum. How will you top that?

Ilkyway

PS: How do you like the size? Have you other Tom Bihn Bags to compare this one to?

hehe

Sometimes the stars align - I just happened to be browsing the site when coyote/steel became available. Literally, I had checked like 5 minutes before.

I ordered a Ristretto (black/wasabi) the day before I ordered the aeronaut twins, but did not opt for the quick delivery. So, technically, they are my second and third TB bags;)

As for the size, just a bit smaller than I thought, but I'm "adopting" the packing cube solution - so it won't be an issue.
    Ilkyway likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post
    Nice shot! I like this representation of the Coyote colour a little more than the A30 product shot Darcy posted (sorry!). Quite handsome!

Sent from my Iconia W4-820 using Tapatalk
    The coyote is slightly darker than what you see in the photo.

Very nice pic, @dinoflint! Thanks for posting it. I have to admit that the color did not appeal to me when first debuted...but now I can totally see myself with a Coyote S19 (my biggest and most irresistible TB weak point) and/or SCB (my second)! And it looks great in A30 too...and maybe NFTD... Oh dear.. TB Acquisition Syndrome kicking in...better stop NOW!
    Ilkyway likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0