Like Tree11Likes
  • 6 Post By Moosezilla
  • 2 Post By Moosezilla
  • 2 Post By Moosezilla
  • 1 Post By Moosezilla

Thread: Shipment 2/3 for the week!

Shipment 2/3 for the week!

Within a weeks time, I've had 3 TB deliveries scheduled to happen. The first was my DLBP shipment. That thread is floating around here somewhere, but I'm not going to dig around for it since I'm on my phone. Today I went and picked up my second package. Can you correctly identify all three objects?! ;)

I should mention that I think Coyote is my new favorite color. I may have to try to get a Q-Kit in Coyote!

Coyote mesh organizer pouch (mini? small?), solar dyneema 3D clear organizer cube, and a steel ballistic Side Effect?

If that is Steel, it really can change colour base don lighting. Some of the pictures of Steel bags on the product pages look like a much lighter, shiny grey. Other pictures people take look almost charcoal. I didn't even realize for some time I had a steel organizer pouch because it was so dark looking... :p
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Let's see is it a black/steel Side Effect, Coyote Micro? Organizer Pouch, and a solar 3D Clear Organizer Cube?

edit- wait no the SE is Steel/Steel!

coyote pouch looks like a mini to me rather than a micro. and that SE is ballistic Steel, and a solar 3DOC. what do i win?!

It is a steel/steel SE!

tdivcr and RobNC like this.

Oh boy, oh boy! I'm waiting for the steel/UV SE that my daughter is bringing down to me at the end of the month. It's a cool preview. Thanks Moosezilla!

Actually, I wasn't super duper impressed with the steel/steel SE when I first opened the box. I already have an Aubergine/Wasabi SE and love it, so I was a little disappointed when I didn't LOVE this one. It sat in the box all day and as I stared at it sitting there and changing color in the different light, I fell in love with it. I ripped the tags off it before work and I'm super excited to put it to use!
    Ilkyway likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0