Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Synapse 25 and 19

Like Monkeylady, I am 5.8 and not slender, but an hourglass shape.

Because I have narrow, downslopping shoulders, the S19 looks perfect on me. It is an EDC and personal item on flight.

I considered the S25, when I could fit my travel papers in a LOP, small things in a CQPC, size 1, 2 and 3 Travel Stuff Sacks, a Yarn Stuff Sack and an iPad Mini but not my FJN.

However, with the recent restrictions on carry on sizes, the creation of the 3D Cube and the redesigned SE, smarter packing of the S19 enables a perfect fit of the FJN.

The S25 in French Blue and its smaller Daylight Backpack were about to trigger an "Oh Shiny! Let me grab the phone and cc before I have a talk with the Lovely Bag Gurus" but... the same symptom came up when there was rumors, then confirmation of Nordic disappearance.
    One box, came earlier than usual and I missed it, it was brought in by the husband unit.

See this post #142 in this thread, Daylight Backpack , for typical reaction.

To be fair, I have many TB creations in pretty much every variation of pink, blue and purple, the TB Crew has made since 2006.

If budget and common sense do not allow for a bag in one color, Pouches are great substitute!

I'm 5'11 and I don't feel like the S19 is too small at all...

I briefly had an Olive Parapack S19, which I loved immediately at first sight. But while it could *just* fit the 15" MBP and gear I need to carry for work, it was a very tight fit. Summer finds me traveling a lot — and being able to fit everything into one bag is essential. So I said goodbye to the S19 and traded it in for a Black Dyneema S25 — and haven't looked back. It fits everything I need it to, with room to spare, and I'm having fun figuring out the best ways to pack it. Which also means I see some Packing Cubes in my future... (any recommendations?)
    TB Gear: Synapse 25: Black Dyneema/Wasabi, Side Effect: Black/UV, 3D Clear Organizer Cube: Conifer, Double Organizer Pouches (S+M): Black

Depends on what you're packing. Let us know about your usual carry list, and I'm sure you'll get LOADS of suggestions, all of them good!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0