• 5 Post By vivelly
  • 4 Post By ceepee
  • 1 Post By moriond
  • 9 Post By kinghorne
  • 3 Post By Pokilani

Thread: Tom Bihn at the M&M store in London

Tom Bihn at the M&M store in London

We're in London this weekend so had to visit the M&M store:

All I need now is a matching Brompton :)

Talking of which, is this an sign (well, yes it is, but I meant in a figurative sense 😜)
    Last edited by ceepee; 07-12-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Looks like fun and love the orange. So, plain or peanut?
    Janine likes this.

I wouldn't refuse either 😄
    Janine likes this.

@ceepee, indeed, orange Brompton will complete tye scene :)
    Janine likes this.

Wowzers, I really do live in the boonies. I had no idea or even dreamed there might be a M&M store. I'm kinda glad too. I would eat myself sick.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

ceepee: I HAD to buy m&m's today. You put it in my head and now I am putting them in my mouth! And what did I see, when opening them: Tom Bihns secret (or not so secret) inspiration for colors: There we have Wasabi/Kelly/Kiwi - Solar - Iberian/Cadinal - French Blue - Cocoa - Burned Orange.

Will I ever be able to look at my bags without craving m&m's???

Ilkyway

ceepee that made me laugh..that last picture. :-)
    that M and M bag face at the bottom looking at your DLBP seems to say "Oh you are so pretty....I want to be like you!"
    Last edited by vivelly; 07-13-2014 at 04:50 AM.

LOL, I never noticed 'til you pointed it out, but that M&M bag does seem to be ogling my DLBP 😀

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Wowzers, I really do live in the boonies. I had no idea or even dreamed there might be a M&M store. I'm kinda glad too. I would eat myself sick.
    @Moose Don't feel bad; I think the only location where I might have been near one of these stores is the one in NYC Times Square, and I still wasn't aware of this phenomenon. It would probably take something like giant M&M's in Aubergine, Kiwi, or Burnt Orange to catch my attention. Plus the London Store is 50% bigger. Here's the description of the NYC M&M's World from the web site:
    Positioned in the heart of Broadway, M&Ms World Times Square is officially the hottest performance in town! Nothing brings more flavor to Manhattan than our two-story color wall packed with THOUSANDS of your favorite Milk, Peanut and Specialty M&Ms Candies. Melting inside? Our Color Mood Analyzer will prove that youre not the only one feeling the excitement.

In 2012 M&MS World New York launched the Personalized Printer, which will allow guests to create customized M&MS right in the store. Store visitors can select from a variety of images, as well as create customized messages that will be printed on M&MS Brand Milk Chocolate Candies in about two minutes.

Guests can choose from 15 different colors and one mix blend, as well as select two images and create two customized messages to feature on their personalized M&MS blend. People will be able to select from an array of clip art images, including the big apple, I Love NY, the Statue of Liberty, as well as the New York Giants, New York Jets, New York Yankees and New York Mets logos, among others.

The store, located at Broadway and 48th is open Monday thru Sunday from 9 a.m. to Midnight.
    Monday - Sunday
    9 AM - MIDNIGHT
    @ceepee Maybe a sign with the name "Brompton" that points to the main entrance of a Hospital is less than auspicious? Loved the burnt orange pictures! (Maybe this was telling you to consider French Blue, instead?)

moriond

CeePee, ..... isn't it a wonderful place to visit? My wife and I were there last year and had a ball. I kept a travel sketchbook on the trip, ... this is a sketch I did of the Abbey Road M&M's .... I'm sure you will remember it.

Name:  Page 7.png
Views: 332
Size:  687.1 KB

I JUST walked by there with my black dyneema DLBP. Well, that's not entirely true. My friend was carrying my DLBP full of 6 beers (he collects from around the world) because his wimpy string strap backpack was digging into his shoulders. He breathed a sigh of relief once he finally gave in to my offer of switching backpacks. After one day if use I can officially say I'm in love with the DLBP. Like, totally.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0