Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Overnighter with the Daylight Backpack!

Overnighter with the Daylight Backpack!

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I was going to say there used to be a Cocoa/Cayeene Cafe bag option, and I thought I saw an eBay listing (in the U.S.) for a second generation Ristretto for 11" MacBook Air in Cocoa/Cayenne Cordura just yesterday,but I can't find it now (it incorrectly listed the interior color as "red").

moriond
    I saw it too. Tom Bihn was misspelled, also. It must've sold quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Awesome post, @Moosezilla! I wish I could be such an efficient packer. Even for an overnighter, I would need at least an S19 :)
    Aren't the S19 and DLBP the same volume?

The S19 has 19 L (hence the name) and the DLBP has 16,5 L. So the DLBP has 86,8 % of the Volumen of the S19 that is more than one Side Effect in fact it is about an Uper Modular Pocket less.

Ilkyway
    taminca likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    The S19 has 19 L (hence the name) and the DLBP has 16,5 L. So the DLBP has 86,8 % of the Volumen of the S19 that is more than one Side Effect in fact it is about an Uper Modular Pocket less.
    Yup. I love the S19 but the DLBP is actually perfectly-sized for me as a non-work daypack -- am taking it out for a parasailing and hot-air ballooning adventure later this week at California's Lake Tahoe! :) It will be just an overnight trip, but unlike @Moosezilla, I will need my S25 to hold everything. Am hoping to squeeze the DLBP into the S25 during transit and pull it out for day use when I get to Lake Tahoe.
    Ilkyway likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0