Like Tree37Likes
  • 14 Post By nealopp
  • 1 Post By taminca
  • 5 Post By Melissa
  • 1 Post By nealopp
  • 11 Post By nealopp
  • 5 Post By jujigatame

Thread: Got my most recent Bihn Box yesterday!

Got my most recent Bihn Box yesterday!

You can go ahead and call me addicted. I purchased a TriStar in Black/Wasabi (They had black dyneema in stock last week and I put of buying for 2 days too long!), along with some other goodies.

In the box:

Second Layer:

All spread out on my bed (oh baby, oh baby):

And I added some paracord zipper pulls w/ the TB plastic dongly thing:

I'll be taking it on a test run next week in Bellingham, WA - I hope to get the chance to swing by the shop while I'm in the area!
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Solar, TriStar (Black/Wasabi), PCBP for TriStar (Iberian), Synapse 19 (Navy/Solar), Ristretto for iPad (Black/Wasabi), Q-kit, various packing cubes, stuff sacks, and pouches.

Congrats! What a lovely spread of TB goodies!
    eWalker likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Love the different colors for the zipper pulls!!
    Cork/Iberian Swift, Cork Organizer Wallet, Cardinal/Steel Western Flyer, Cardinal OP, Iberian Yarn Stuff Sacks (all 3 sizes) Black/Iberian Side Effect, Iberian PCSB, Iberian Travel Tray, Nordic Travel Tray, Steel Travel Tray Iberian Travel Stuff Sack Navy/Solar Synapse 25, Black/Iberian Ristretto for iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    Love the different colors for the zipper pulls!!
    Thanks! I see myself changing these as my mood changes. Perhaps with different sports seasons? I have far too much paracord to keep track of, so I should be able to represent all my favorite teams! :-D
    eWalker likes this.
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Solar, TriStar (Black/Wasabi), PCBP for TriStar (Iberian), Synapse 19 (Navy/Solar), Ristretto for iPad (Black/Wasabi), Q-kit, various packing cubes, stuff sacks, and pouches.

I spent the morning doing some paracord arts and crafts, wrapping the grab handles on the TS. (I also threw something on my S19, but it's not quite as good looking)

I like the handle wraps. Nice work.

Most of my cord lives in a TB box at present. They seem to like it. ;)
    Last edited by jujigatame; 07-13-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0