• 1 Post By Badger

Thread: Titus unpacks his bag

Titus unpacks his bag

All moved in, as far as he's concerned.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404654340.278585.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  328.3 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously, he has learned his packing light skills from you.

Quote Originally Posted by jannilee View Post
    Obviously, he has learned his packing light skills from you.
    Well, he does pack most of his treats in his stomach, which is remarkably elastic and capacious. He is like the Synapse 19 of dogs.

Apropos of nothing: the Citizen Canine can hold three spare rolls of poo bags in addition to the ones on the little spindle/dispenser thing. These extras have gotten me out of a jam more times than I can count.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Well, he does pack most of his treats in his stomach, which is remarkably elastic and capacious. He is like the Synapse 19 of dogs.

Apropos of nothing: the Citizen Canine can hold three spare rolls of poo bags in addition to the ones on the little spindle/dispenser thing. These extras have gotten me out of a jam more times than I can count.
    I'd love to see the Citizen Canine coming bag. Besides the Dog related possibilities (which our Border Collie would surly appreciate) I think it might be good for phone/wallet/keys in short for essential edcs as well. So I would need one in black for Ede (that is his name) and one for me in an other color. Taminca would do a hell of a job making use of it in all kind of scenarios I am sure of it. In fact I am scanning e-bay for quite a while for it now. Someday I get one, and then you'll see.

Sorry to chip in with my bagging for bags... I am very satisfied with thous available. And I can make do with a 3D-Packing Cube in navy parapack for a basic EDC for now. It is quite good at it and within a freezer-bag the treats for Ede fit in there too. Just not as many as he wishes for.
    Moose likes this.

@Ilkyway, I believe the CC will be re-released under the Skookum Dog label sometime in the near(ish?) future. I used to be able to fit an iPhone 4 in one of the pockets, but I don't think you'd be able to zip it shut with an iPhone 5/5s/5c in it. If you had a very small wallet or money clip you could fit it in the pocket or in the main treat/ball compartment, along with your keys. I think it does work best for its intended purpose (it's better for dog stuff than people stuff), but it's totally a bag worth getting if you can find one on ebay or if you can hold out for the Skookum Dog version.

When I travel with the guy for more than 1-2 days, I have to bring bags and bags of treats for him. He expects one whenever he does anything. Got in the car? Treat. Didn't steal food from random toddler at rest stop? Treat. Rolled around on the rug making cute cow-like noises? Treat treat treat. He's so spoiled. He sometimes even gets his own bed when we stay in hotels (which actually works out because he is a bed-hog).

I am in no hurry about this. Thanks for the description and thanks for the cute dog-sorries. Our dog in a hotel bad would leave behind quite an extra blanked. So we cant do that.

Ilkyway

Wow! What kind of a 'jam' requires 3 extra rolls of pooh bags to get out of??!!!!! ;-O

Badger, my Oliver, all ten pounds of him, is also a true bed hog. There are not enough treats on the planet to get him to sleep on his own bed. When I get up in the morning he immediately takes my place, flops over on his back with his head on my pillow. He stays there until coffee is brewing and then comes down demanding to go out. He has a really hard life. :)
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by ceepee View Post
    Wow! What kind of a 'jam' requires 3 extra rolls of pooh bags to get out of??!!!!! ;-O
    You really don't want to know.

🐺💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
    😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

⬇️

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jess likes this.

You really don't want to know.

🐺💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
    😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

⬇️