• 5 Post By maverick
  • 1 Post By maverick
  • 8 Post By RDR3

Thread: waiting in line at the lego store with dado's Nordic Side Effect

Volunteer Moderator

waiting in line at the lego store with dado's Nordic Side Effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    it's the monthly mini build at the lego store...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cute pics! How do you organize the Legos within the Side Effect or the SCB? Have you ever been to Legoland? Is it nice?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    Cute pics! How do you organize the Legos within the Side Effect or the SCB? Have you ever been to Legoland? Is it nice?
    When we're stepping out and he wants to bring legos along, they usually just get put in the Side Effect or SCB. Mini Figures usually end up in the zippered pocket of the SCB.

The 3D cube is a great way of legos amongst other stuff.

We have been the Legoland Windsor (in the UK). My son enjoyed it, but it was bit of a disappointment. A few rides didn't work. We would have liked to have seen more hands-on exhibits. Basically, it was a below average Lego themed amusement park.
    RDR3 likes this.
    -m

I'll have to try this next time with my Nordic and Solar SE for the boys. They'll love being hands free and having their mini figures with them. Legoland Florida is awesome (....because everything is awesome...)
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  112.3 KB

Fun! I know that lego store well! My oldest son loves Legos too :) Great idea to use a 3d organizer for them for trips. I'll have to give that one a try.
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

My 6.5yo son loves Lego too, but we have had to limit his play as he has a tendency to leave pieces lying around which the younger brother (almost 3yo) will play with and throw around the room. Ouch! when stepped on. My kids would love Legoland too. I think the nearest one to us is Kuala Lumpur.
    By the way, Maverick, your son carries your SE very well. Suits him. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0