Like Tree30Likes
  • 18 Post By Ilkyway
  • 4 Post By vivelly
  • 2 Post By taminca
  • 2 Post By Ilkyway
  • 2 Post By vivelly
  • 2 Post By flaneuse

Thread: Nordic Smart Alec rools, Darcy this one is for you!

Nordic Smart Alec rools, Darcy this one is for you!

We went to a show, where there where Ice-Sculpturs and wasn't that the right setting for a Nordic Backpack?

Nordic Smart Alec on a throne made from ice:

Name:  Nordic SA rools1.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  311.5 KB

and here next to an Iglu where we were allowed to go in. It was so COLD but very beatyfull:

Name:  Nordic SA rools2.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  595.1 KB

Needless to say, that Alec performed flawlessly.

For moriond: It is quite a bit softer as you can imagne. I am sure you have two same bags in dyneema and balistic. To say especially for the Smart Alec: There is a part in the front where there is only one layer of material and I feel that I have to account for that while packing (crackable stuff does not go behind there). But my other Backpacks (the S19 and the S25) I have only in Dyneema because I do like this soft material so much. That means, in a tide spot, when I have to have my backpack on my lap or directly next to me the dyneema Backpacks feel more cosey more pillow-like. I will use my ballistic Smart Alec as a camera-bag (all the protection my camera can get) and the dyneema Smart Alec as a day pack. I hope this was, what you where asking for?

Ilkyway

I love the photos Ilkyway!! Especially the one on the throne. That should be on the website. :)

Wow! Real life interfered with my Forum checks and so much has happened here. But this is the BEST! Many congrats, Ilkyway, on your Nordic SA.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by vivelly View Post
    That should be on the website. :)
    I think the webside has had its share of nordic but I thank you for the compliment. I love the Bird-thing watching over Smart Alec. Nobody will mess with this kind of guard.

It could pass for a dragon

Beautiful!!!
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0