Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By icebeng
  • 1 Post By adalangdon
  • 1 Post By alief
  • 1 Post By adalangdon

Thread: Request: Accurate photo of French Blue?

Request: Accurate photo of French Blue?

Does anyone have an accurate photo of anything in French Blue to share? I asked for a swatch, but they accidentally gave me one in Storm ('s no biggie!). Am also seeking confirmation that the French Blue in this photo is a more or less accurate representation.

Thanks in advance once again :)

I took that photo, so I can only say I did my best lol
    I'll wait for an independent and neutral third party to verify its accuracy ^.^

But I thought you might like to know that @taminca has couple of photos of her SCB and Medium DOP in French Blue here, post #105
    Double Organizer Pouch

Darcy also posted photos of Cafe Bags mid construction in this thread
    New colors: Kelly, French Blue, and Steel in the Cafe Bag

I'm feeling a little devilish today, so I shall just ask directly:
    Is there something you're lusting after in French Blue, and is there anything further we can do to push you over the edge? :P
    We're here if you need more enabling! lol
    Last edited by icebeng; 06-26-2014 at 03:19 AM.
    Ilkyway likes this.

Yeah, in fact it's the difference in colour between your photos and the ones in your links that prompted this question!

I have way too many cafe bags, but would consider a French Blue SCB. *sigh* But now I'm holding out for a one of the new releases (e.g. the daypack) coming in French Blue :3
    icebeng likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    Yeah, in fact it's the difference in colour between your photos and the ones in your links that prompted this question!

I have way too many cafe bags, but would consider a French Blue SCB. *sigh* But now I'm holding out for a one of the new releases (e.g. the daypack) coming in French Blue :3
    It's a great color! I think the reason why the photos look different is because they were all taken under different lighting.

I took mine in a lab setting, so the lights were all neutral white light. taminca's were taken at her home, so I'm guessing it's natural indoor lighting, I'm not sure if she had to deploy her flash though. And Darcy's photo looks like a studio shot.
    Actually, I'd say all 3 are accurate, it just depends on where your future French Blue SCB happens to be at that moment.

And for taminca's photos, I don't know if you own any clear Organizer Pouches, but the clear urethane gives the fabric below it a change in color tone as well, so the DOP's color looks a shade darker.

Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    But now I'm holding out for a one of the new releases (e.g. the daypack) coming in French Blue :3
    Wait. What? I only knew about the Aeronaut 30. Are there OTHER new bags coming? What is this daypack you speak of?
    Ohhhh, you guys are killing me. I'm still dithering about whether I want the Synapse 19 or 25 and now you tell me this?!
    Can you point me to a thread with more details/speculation/torture?

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    your future French Blue SCB
    Nice choice of language there... *goes into a corner and cries for her wallet*
    icebeng likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0