Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Finally, a use for that Simple Strap I keep carrying around!

Finally, a use for that Simple Strap I keep carrying around!

Name:  14526012693_760987298d_z.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  139.2 KB

The Simple Strap is around the sides and bottom. I used the 16" Wasabi Key Strap that I keep on my SE to secure the SS across the top.

I'm glad I took a photo before we left the pizza place because it started to rain on the way home! The pizzas arrived safe and sound. :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

That's cool and everything, but what? No mariachi pizza? I weep.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    That's cool and everything, but what? No mariachi pizza? I weep.
    No mariachi this time! The Man-Person ordered and we ended up with Chocolate-Avocado and Mustard-Fennel-Chex Mix pizzas. Sigh.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    No mariachi this time! The Man-Person ordered and we ended up with Chocolate-Avocado and Mustard-Fennel-Chex Mix pizzas. Sigh.

Is he pregnant?

Is he pregnant?
    I sure hope so! Then we'd be RIIIIIIICH! And I could afford to order a third pizza that wasn't cray-cray!

I'm sorry, but as a born and bred New Yorker, that's just wrong.

If you ever went to Little Italy in NY and said you had a "Chocolate-Avocado" pizza or a "Mustard-Fennel-Chex Mix" pizza, you would make people cry.

If you tried it in Italy, you'd be deported.

It's like putting Cocoa Puffs in Lo Mein, Miracle Whip in curry or Cheez Wizz on sushi.

Next time, heed the words of Nancy Reagan--"Just Say No."
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

I've never been to Italy but it's on my list of places to go...if their tourism folks aren't monitoring this forum and banning people from entry based on poor culinary choices.

One of my friends just returned from New York and had pizza for just about every meal! I was so jealous.
    haraya likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    I'm sorry, but as a born and bred New Yorker, that's just wrong.

If you ever went to Little Italy in NY and said you had a "Chocolate-Avocado" pizza or a "Mustard-Fennel-Chex Mix" pizza, you would make people cry.

If you tried it in Italy, you'd be deported.

It's like putting Cocoa Puffs in Lo Mein, Miracle Whip in curry or Cheez Wizz on sushi.

Next time, heed the words of Nancy Reagan--"Just Say No."
    As another born and bred New Yorker I'm just assuming this is a joke. A horrible horrible joke…

Nice job with the straps though. That was pretty good thinking :)
    Janine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    As another born and bred New Yorker I'm just assuming this is a joke. A horrible horrible joke…

Nice job with the straps though. That was pretty good thinking :)
    Most of my jokes are horrible. :-)

I was pretty proud of myself regarding the straps, so thank you!

In Italy you can get pizza with hot dogs on it. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Italy you can get pizza with hot dogs on it. Just saying.
    Can you also get hot dogs with pizza on them?

Not that I've seen, but what would really be ideal is a hot dog inside a pizza roll. You heard it here first, folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been to Italy but it's on my list of places to go...if their tourism folks aren't monitoring this forum and banning people from entry based on poor culinary choices.

One of my friends just returned from New York and had pizza for just about every meal! I was so jealous.
    That doesn't sound like a bad thing....

ever had a BLT pizza? The hot mayo is a foodgasm....
    Janine likes this.
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

Love the use of those straps! I can honestly say I have NEVER heard of those toppings on pizza! I thought I was being outrageous when we lived in Italy and I would order pizza with frites on it...delish!
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

I'll have mine with anchovies, please.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast