Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Paracord zipper pull

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Nope, you aren't dumb! You just need to be introduced to the deliciousness of the rolls! Bread, Rolls, Sweet Bread, Sweet Rolls & Hawaiian Bread | King's Hawaiian Bakery

And nope, you don't *need* to buy extra pulls but you might want to have a spare set handy if you think you're going to crazy with the paracord. I scratched one of my tabs when I was figuring out how to pop them open with the knife.
    Oh yum....another bihnion like company that stayed true to their roots. I would love to try one...I got to come and see the US of A in my lifetime...and Hawaii also has always been on my bucket list. :)
    Janine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Da5Id View Post
    This is awesome! Thanks so much for the tutorial and for brightening my day with the video of your little guy. I have no TB bags in my possession yet, but that will change at the end of this week. I think I will order some paracord, and already have the needed tools and cutting mat due to another hobby.
    Welcome! What's in the box you are getting at the end of the week? I have an S19 on the way, should arrive Thursday. Squee! :-)

The cutting mat was out on the table because I pieced a quilt top over the weekend. Is it weird that I want to make a quilt in Dyneema colors? (Not actual Dyneema fabric...that would not be cuddly at all...just cotton in the Dyneema colors.)
    dorayme likes this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    So after watching Janine's video, I errantly clicked one of the thumbnails on the Youtube window and a video for this popped up. Even though I have never found myself in a "survival" situation, I now believe I must have one. Anybody have any experience with this product? Those of you who might use such a thing, thoughts? It just looked ever so handy, like it might one day save my life.
    Wow. Just wow.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    So after watching Janine's video, I errantly clicked one of the thumbnails on the Youtube window and a video for this popped up. Even though I have never found myself in a "survival" situation, I now believe I must have one. Anybody have any experience with this product? Those of you who might use such a thing, thoughts? It just looked ever so handy, like it might one day save my life.
    STOP!!? dorayme don't even go there!! Before you know it you'll have "survival" paraphernalia up the ying-yang, develop a fetish for anything made of titanium and be wondering why on earth you need SO MANY "emergency" stoves. DON't ask me how I know ;)

What no handcuff key?
    Janine likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Ceepee, where I live power outages are not unusual. Most folks have wells and septic systems. A lot of folks have more than one way to cook meals, we keep extra water and plenty of wood for the wood stove. Around here no heat in the middle of January is, litterally, life threatening.

Point is, there's no such thing as too many stoves.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0