• 10 Post By Theminiz
  • 2 Post By GoStanford
  • 2 Post By scribe
  • 2 Post By icebeng
  • 1 Post By Moose
  • 2 Post By dorayme

Thread: Three new arrivals

Three new arrivals

Today's delivery included the iberian, wasabi and small black shop bag. I think it might be enough, for now. :)
    Moose

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  131.5 KB
    Last edited by Moose; 06-17-2014 at 04:05 PM.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

I took my daughter to the mothership today to get her a TARDIS bag for her birthday (she is currently trying to decide on a username so she can create her own account and seek forum wisdom on her TriStar vs. WF decision...)

I had a wasabi small shop bag in our pile to get - and she said "Why do you need another bag just like a bag you already have?" (note: I have a BLACK small shop bag) I said, "I need it in a cheerful, light, spring color" and she said, "it's almost summer, not spring", and I said "ok, a summer color then", and put it back.

I got an Aubergine/Wasabi Little Swift to make up for my loss....

Moosed - She is questioning your sanity as she views your collection :)

(she is young, she will grow wiser in time :))

Hello forum, I am Yoda Sloth Jr.! Mother, it was not my intent to deprive you of your wasabi shop bag. Apologies. However, I do prefer the swift in all honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Theminiz View Post
    Hello forum, I am Yoda Sloth Jr.! Mother, it was not my intent to deprive you of your wasabi shop bag. Apologies. However, I do prefer the swift in all honesty.
    That's pretty cool - I wonder how many multigenerational TB users there are?
    Last edited by GoStanford; 06-17-2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: typo

Hi Theminiz! I would warn you about the obsessiveness here, but with a mum like Yoda Sloth you already know what to expect ;)

Good luck with deciding between the WF and TS! I ordered a TS first, but decided it was too big for me and went with the WF.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Quote Originally Posted by Theminiz View Post
    You 2 could always make another trip to get the wasabi shop bag, mothership shopping trips sounds like great fun!
    And I assume you're the photographer for Yoda Sloth's awesome photos in a suit? Thank you for the great shots!

From Yoda Sloth: Moose - She is questioning your sanity as she views your collection :)

No worries, I'm right there with her. :)
    eWalker likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Sloth View Post
    Moosed - She is questioning your sanity as she views your collection :)
    What's sanity got to do with it?
    Moose and eWalker like this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0