Like Tree15Likes
  • 10 Post By bchaplin
  • 1 Post By Ilkyway
  • 2 Post By bchaplin
  • 1 Post By bchaplin
  • 1 Post By ScottE22

Thread: Synapse 25 on an ERJ-145

Synapse 25 on an ERJ-145

I posted earlier asking which bags to take on a United ERJ-145 flight and got lots of helpful advice.

On leg one, the Co-Pilot (very full with personal items and gifts) and the Synapse 25 (stuffed but not to the absolute max), fit very well. I did not receive a gate check tag. The Synapse fit easily in the overhead. It might have gone under the seat but I believe that would have been a tight fit, particularly due to the curvature on the plane side of the under seat area.

It helps that I had priority boarding due to my United credit card and got early access to the bin, which started to fill up.

I tried to attach some photos. Not sure how they will appear since I'm on my iPhone.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Eh, not so happy with the photos. Oh well, I can fix them next week when I'm back on my computer.
    ----
    Please bring back the Portable Culture patch!

Thank you for the pictures. I am not flying very often and so I am glad whenever you (all of you) share plane-photos. It feels like colecting experience (or call it valubal information) for when I fly the next time.

May are ask what is hanging form the zipperpull of your co-pilot?

Ilkyway
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    May are ask what is hanging form the zipperpull of your co-pilot?
    Ilkyway
    A low-power light.
    ----

What I'm trying to show in the third picture is how the curvature of the plane affects the underseat space on the window side. By comparison, this was not true in the CRJ-200 flight I took today.
    eWalker likes this.
    ----

I've also had a Western Flyer on an ERJ-145 and it fit fine in the overhead. It was NOT overstuffed, though... Pre-boarding always makes it easier!
    eWalker likes this.
    Active Duty: Synapse 25 (Black/Wasabi) & Western Flyer (Black/Wasabi) for me & Imago (Cardinal/Hemp/Steel) for my wife
    Reserves: Cadet 13/15 (Black/Wasabi), ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi), Ristretto for 11" MBAir (Black/Steel), Medium Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0