Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: My Nordic Family Photo

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Should a large shop bag be my #10?! (hint: there is one 'stowaway' in the photos)

Great photo! So pretty! I always think, and others have mentioned, that all the colors are lovely and it's so nice to have variety, but as I've been collecting the Nordic I just feel like there's something so striking when all the pieces are that lovely blue and white.

And yes I'd vote for you getting a large! :) Might as well go for it now before they're gone.
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Volunteer Moderator
    Attachment 6604

Should a large shop bag be my #10?! (hint: there is one 'stowaway' in the photos)
    @kkintea That looks like an old Sapphire Dyneema Passport Pouch sitting in back of the Nordic Clear Organizer Wallet and Side Effect on the left, and the Nordic Travel Tray on the right, and in front of the Nordic Swift and Co-Pilot. You can tell that the Sapphire Dyneema color has a royal blue tone, and the squares are the slightly smaller size characteristic of the 200d Dyneema fabric. I have the original Shop Bag in Sapphire, along with the Passport Pouch and the Clear Pen/Pencil Pouch in Sapphire Dyneema, as well.

Sapphire Dyneema also goes well with both Solar and Wasabi (which came along long after Sapphire had its brief run). If you want to see pictures of Sapphire against Wasabi, you can take a look at the last picture in this post. Users of the older TapaTalk for iPad app may have to find this post by going to the Introducing Aubergine 1050d U.S. ballistic nylon thread and finding post #51 dated 09-20-2012, 11:01 AM. These pictures were taken with my iPhone camera, so color fidelity is not great. The Sapphire Dyneema Shop Bag was also shown in @maverick's original video on how to fold the Shop Bag.

Where did your passport pouch come from?

HTH. moriond
    Last edited by moriond; 06-12-2014 at 10:03 PM.
    eWalker likes this.

eBay. Alone, it looks blue, but nestled in with Nordic, you can see the purple hue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    eWalker likes this.
    Favorite: Steel/Steel LS * Latest: Grey DLBC * Wishlist: New 400d Color

Volunteer Moderator
    eBay. Alone, it looks blue, but nestled in with Nordic, you can see the purple hue.
    Yup, that purple hue of Sapphire goes well with Indigo. My Sapphire Dyneema Shop Bag usually sits in the right front side pocket of my Indigo Synapse (19) -- the one without the pen and pencil slots. It nicely picks up the "royal purple" tones of the Indigo. Both colors look great with Kiwi Ballistic Nylon.
    Hollie and eWalker like this.

Hollie may I ad my Nordic-Familly picture here? We have allover seen enough of these but I said in some thread (that I cant find right now) that I would post this round-up when my last Nordic Item would be here. And although I am still hoping for one of the new bag to came in the very last Nordic fabric that might be left I am not as hopfull anymore since the last batch of Shop-Bags and others where made.

The first picture is an old one and the second picture is all of the nordic there is in this household:

Name:  Nordic Dyneema.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  939.1 KB

Name:  Nordic Famelly.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  1,007.7 KB

My husband came in the garden while I was taking the picture. He asked: is this your happy place? Well, if we are talking worldly possessions it might be it. We all know that laughing children and a good marriage range much above this but I would not trade a Diamond Ring for these bags.

Ilkyway

Edit: I was missing an "a" in may. It looked odd.
    Last edited by Ilkyway; 06-26-2014 at 01:23 PM.

what are these shoes? Must have some!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by meekasmom View Post
    what are these shoes? Must have some!
    If you're referring to this picture:

The Amazon link for these ASICS Onitsuka Tiger Colorado Eighty-Five Fashion Shoes was given a little earlier in this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by 123veo View Post
    Onitsuka Tigers - available here
    @123veo also posted about this earlier in the thread Nordic Dyneema Shoes!!!!!

HTH
    Hollie likes this.

WOW! Impressive Nordic photos!
    Steel-Ultraviolet Western Flyer (rolling-luggage-version) | Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Kiwi Q-Kit | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch

Oh they're so beautiful! Our collection is much alike! :)

I am regularly teased by friends about All The Things There Should Be In Nordic Dyneema. I just smile and nod.

"Why YES, reupholstering my Prius entirely in Nordic Dyneema IS a great idea! I'll be sure to write the company."

"Ha ha! You think you're being funny but a Nordic Dyneema guitar case is a fantastic plan!"

"It's true, the only thing missing from my summer wardrobe IS a tailored blazer in Nordic Dyneema."

The jokes never seem to get old.
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

They are jealous ;-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0