Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Box Art & Bonus Play

You did? So jealous! I first saw him in "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" - he's made a fine career for himself in SF and fantasy. Which reminds me - I have a couple of episodes of "Almost Human" waiting on the TiVo :)
    eWalker likes this.
    Collections:
    Work EDC: SE + S19 (summer); SE + SA (winter)
    Leisure: some combination of SE/SCB/MCB/Swift/LS/FJN/DLBC/Imago/SSB
    Travel: WF + Pilot/DLBP + SE/SCB or SA + SE/SCB
    General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
    Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini + Moleskine; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

I actually had him autograph a set photo of himself as Caesar from Xena so you probably remember that look! Much better than his platinum blonde hair as Cupid on the same series. Enjoy your Almost Human viewing; the network canceled the series so that's it. He was out promoting for Fox this spring then canceled appearances after getting the axe. But forever on my box art ;)

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    You did? So jealous! I first saw him in "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" - he's made a fine career for himself in SF and fantasy. Which reminds me - I have a couple of episodes of "Almost Human" waiting on the TiVo :)
    scribe likes this.
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

He will always be Eomer to me! :) (I do recall him in Chronicles of Riddick. And have to think hard to remember he's Bones in the latest iteration of Star Trek.)

Quote Originally Posted by RhoFro View Post
    I actually had him autograph a set photo of himself as Caesar from Xena so you probably remember that look! Much better than his platinum blonde hair as Cupid on the same series. Enjoy your Almost Human viewing; the network canceled the series so that's it. He was out promoting for Fox this spring then canceled appearances after getting the axe. But forever on my box art ;)

I thought he was excellent as Bones in the first ST reboot - a pity that ST:ID was a bit of a mess...
    snowbot likes this.
    Collections:
    Work EDC: SE + S19 (summer); SE + SA (winter)
    Leisure: some combination of SE/SCB/MCB/Swift/LS/FJN/DLBC/Imago/SSB
    Travel: WF + Pilot/DLBP + SE/SCB or SA + SE/SCB
    General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
    Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini + Moleskine; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0