• 1 Post By carl0
  • 2 Post By flaneuse
  • 3 Post By Perseffect
  • 2 Post By flaneuse
  • 3 Post By Moose
  • 1 Post By Fever39

Thread: S19, LSB and SYSS go to the Gartenschau

S19, LSB and SYSS go to the Gartenschau

My first time trying out the S19 to carry all of our day at the park gear. It worked great, but I think I am going to LOVE the S25 even more. The S19 held: a large wet bag with clothes changes for the boys+hand wipes, Nordic SE with wallet, steel Dyneema SE with diapers/wipes/hand wipes, and my 311 bag of odds and ends. One side pocket held my glasses, OW with parking money and park pass; the other side pocket held my keys. The large center pocket held my water bottle, the small center one held my phone. Bottom pocket held my SYSS with my sock project.

The LSB held (with room to spare): 2 beach towels, liter sized Vapur bottle (full), nuk sippy cup, soft thermos bag with lunch+snacks, bunch of bananas, a shaker cup with my breakfast (no time to eat in the morning), and sunscreen. We had such a fun time--the kids played in the water for nearly 5 hours straight, with breaks for snacks and lunch. I love how the LSB clips onto the stroller--the straps are just the right length.

and, perhaps most important of all, these bags make packing up to leave fast and simple. Less tears for all!

The park looks beautiful right now--lots of marigolds, petunias, geraniums and, of course, the dinosaurs.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  1,015.6 KB

Views: 380
Size:  429.8 KB

Views: 384
Size:  662.1 KB

Love the stripes and color coordination in the sock photo!

Sounds like fun! So the shop bag clips to your stroller? Curious, how does that work? Do you mean with the key strap?
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carl0 View Post
    Sounds like fun! So the shop bag clips to your stroller? Curious, how does that work? Do you mean with the key strap?
    Thanks teresapoet! Carl0, I just use a mommy hook to clip it to my stroller. Amazon has them, or any large d-ring could work.
    carl0 and eWalker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by carl0 View Post
    I took my Large Shop Bag in Nordic out today to the shops and hung it from the stroller (or buggy as we call it here in the UK). I have bought these hooks for our buggy which the large shopping bag hung from nicely.

Held a few groceries I bought, a nappy pouch, couple of water bottles and some sweaters. Brilliant.
    A vote for "Portable Culture"
    Tri-Star ([Black/Steel), Western Flyer (Navy/UV), Aeronaut (Steel/UV), Pilot (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Synapse 25 (Black/Iberian), Large Cafe Bag (Linen/Navy), Small Cafe Bag (Plum/Wasabi), Side Effect (Navy/Solar) (Black Dyneema/Wasabi)(Aubergine/Wasabi), Laundry Stuff Sack (Wasabi), Travel Trays (UV/Iberian/Nordic/Black), Large Shop Bag (Nordic)

Excellent, thanks to you both! I'll look for one...

flaneuse ..have you tried the tripod bag yet for your spindles..? :)

Quote Originally Posted by vivelly View Post
    flaneuse ..have you tried the tripod bag yet for your spindles..? :)

Not yet! I think it is at the PO waiting for me. I plan to pick it up Monday or Tuesday. I'm looking forward to checking it out. Hmm...I was just wondering if it would fit into the center pocket of the S25...that would be a great secure compartment if it will fit.

I've used a small stuff sack for my spindles and a bit of wool for spinning. It fits ni the water bottle pocket of my S19 and S25. It also fits in the side pocket of my S25.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

that black dyneema shopping bag looks so gorgeous...
    eWalker likes this.
    Currently Owning: Synapse19[Black Codura/Wasabi] - Accessories

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0