Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Purple Party!

Alas, my Purple Party would be a party of two (WF and SA) so will just give another shout-out for an Aubergine Aeronaut 30 :)
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

My only purple TB item is my Ristretto for iPad, in Aubergine. However, having seen how thoroughly nice Aubergine looks next to Wasabi following the arrival of my Wasabi Side Effect, I think I might be quite interested in an Aubergine/Wasabi Aeronaut 30...
    taminca likes this.
    A45 crimson/steel; TS navy/solar; S19 nordic/steel; P nordic/solar; CP black/steel; SE wasabi; CQPC iberian, solar; Ri aubergine/steel; 3DCC cardinal; TSS4 wasabi; K cardinal; TT solar,nordic,black; CC cardinal/steel; PCBP solar; PP navy; + packing cubes galore!

Quote Originally Posted by spamjam View Post
    hamiltee, from the looks of your TB collection you're not much of a Go Bluer! Where's the love for Navy(or Nordic)/Solar???
    spamjam,
    You dare to impugn my loyalty?!? ;-) Cut me and I bleed Maize and Blue! My nordic and solar shop bags accompany me to the store each weekend. However, my love of purple started long before I knew of college and school colors, and continues to persist. Aspiring to royalty, perhaps?

(FYI - My first pom poms were a green and white set from Michigan State my parents gave me after attending a game, but I turned out all right anyway.)

Moose, love that Plum Synapse! Here's my more complete (than my last picture) exterior purple TB family... alas, I cannot find my UV Travel Tray.

Name:  IMG_4282 tb purple.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  50.2 KB

UV Dyneema: L Shop Bag, CQPC, PCSB, RFID, Key strap, Tall YSS
    Plum: Swift, SCB, FJN, SE, and OPs
    Aubergine: WF, LS, SE, and Kit
    Last edited by gochicken; 06-09-2014 at 05:36 PM.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Quote Originally Posted by hamiltee View Post
    spamjam,
    You dare to impugn my loyalty?!? ;-) Cut me and I bleed Maize and Blue! My nordic and solar shop bags accompany me to the store each weekend. However, my love of purple started long before I knew of college and school colors, and continues to persist. Aspiring to royalty, perhaps?

(FYI - My first pom poms were a green and white set from Michigan State my parents gave me after attending a game, but I turned out all right anyway.)
    I feel your pain. My "favorite" color is green, dating back to my youth. And, alas, I live in Seattle, which is lousy with Husky purple.

gochicken, what is that cute little bag in the bottom right in Plum? I'm new to this, recognized most bags but not that one. TIA

Speaking of Seattle and purple...although I live a whole 10 miles from Tom Bihn, I'm only about a mile from this place:
    Nothing but purple at Seattle's The Purple Store

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlana View Post
    gochicken, what is that cute little bag in the bottom right in Plum? I'm new to this, recognized most bags but not that one. TIA
    Svetlana, that is an old Side Effect. It is the one that has waist straps sewn onto it, not the sleek new one available now that has optional waist straps. :)
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

That is something else, spamjam! It is 9.1 miles from the Tom Bihn factory, so definitely within striking distance if I ever get to visit again.

I went to Northwestern University, and named my first baby Lydia (after the purple cloth lady in the Bible -Acts 16), and just can't shake my love for that color. An everything-purple store would be such a fun place to see. Thank you for sharing that link!
    Last edited by gochicken; 06-09-2014 at 05:47 PM.

By the process of elimination I thought it would be a SE but the logo on the front confused me. Good to know. Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by spamjam View Post
    Speaking of Seattle and purple...although I live a whole 10 miles from Tom Bihn, I'm only about a mile from this place:
    Nothing but purple at Seattle's The Purple Store
    Thanks, @spamjam. Might add this to my Seattle itinerary. Cannot say that I am a huge fan of purple, but I do LOVE Aubergine!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0