• 4 Post By carl0
  • 6 Post By Moosezilla
  • 7 Post By Moosezilla
  • 2 Post By monkeylady
  • 1 Post By icebeng
  • 2 Post By Moosezilla
  • 4 Post By Ilkyway
  • 2 Post By Moosezilla

Thread: Toting the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag to work!

Toting the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag to work!

Not to completely rub salt in the wounds, but I decided that my Steel 400d PCSB would be perfect to take to work tonight with my goodies. I packed a can of La Croix line flavored sparkling water, some grapes and almonds, two bottles of super delicious water with a tbsp of apple cider vinegar mixed in, my wallet, and a mini cork organizer pouch of essential girl supplies.

Onward to the land of copious amounts of paperwork, airplanes, and next day air packages! Weeeeee!

And here's a bonus picture of our Airbus A300 jet!

Last edited by Moosezilla; 06-05-2014 at 09:06 AM.

So, does working for UPS get your bags delivered any faster? It would be a great job perk.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

I'm thinking the Don Quixote sketch in the background has some deeper meaning, about travel perhaps. Or work. Or packing cubes.

Not sure though, still working on my thesis...

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    So, does working for UPS get your bags delivered any faster? It would be a great job perk.
    Negatory. That'd be nice, though.
    I do, however, get a discount with Lufthansa and an automatic upgrade to business class, so there's that. :)

Oh, and here's another bonus shot proving that my steel PCSB is made of the 400d. I mean, not to rub it in or anything...I'm still just super excited about my luck!

Quote Originally Posted by carl0 View Post
    I'm thinking the Don Quixote sketch in the background has some deeper meaning, about travel perhaps. Or work. Or packing cubes.

Not sure though, still working on my thesis...
    Or something to do with windmills...or shared delusions, no matter how noble....
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Moosezilla,
    Do you keep the PCSB in that position when you're on the move?
    Don't the bottles "clang" around?
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    Moosezilla,
    Do you keep the PCSB in that position when you're on the move?
    Don't the bottles "clang" around?
    It was kind of a test run to see how "clangy" it would be and surprisingly, they didn't clang around at all. I must be a ninja.
    Hollie and icebeng like this.

I put wool-socks or arm-wormer (like leg-wormer but smaller) over bottles to keep them from being noisy. Just a thought.

Nice picture and happy for you, that your steel PQSB is 400er. I'd liked that too but I have a nordic one, so I am good there.

If you'd said you get your deliveries faster I would have considered a carer-change. But as thinks are I do not have to tell my boss I quit. Should I tell him his lucky escape? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    I put wool-socks or arm-wormer (like leg-wormer but smaller) over bottles to keep them from being noisy. Just a thought.

Nice picture and happy for you, that your steel PQSB is 400er. I'd liked that too but I have a nordic one, so I am good there.

If you'd said you get your deliveries faster I would have considered a carer-change. But as thinks are I do not have to tell my boss I quit. Should I tell him his lucky escape? ;-)
    Good idea with the socks! I may have to do that next time! ;)

HAHA!! I feel like if I did get faster shipments and shared that on the internet, UPS would get bombarded with applications! It's a great company, but faster shipping would make it even better! You may have to tell him Ilkyway, ja! :)

I also have the Nordic and Black PCSBs. I love me some of those PCSBs!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0