Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: My new Medium Cafe Bag arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Hmm… @icebeng didn't you post in the thread where @Moosezilla showed a picture of her 400d Dyneema Steel Packing Cube Shoulder Bag?:

Storm and Plum keystraps are small time stuff. But I hope they start making more of them. I really liked your pictures of the Double Organizer Pouch in Storm in this thread about French Blue vs. Storm, by the way.
    Yes I did! But Moosezilla said she'll cry if she lost her bag, no way I'm gonna be responsible for that lol
    And nope, I will not turn to a life of crime, even if the TB stuff are THAT tempting!
    Come to think of it, moriond, if I ever do break into your house, you're probably just going to find me ooohing and aaahhhing over your collection of vintage TB stuff. Then I'll go down in history as the dumbest burglar ever lol

I'm glad you like the pictures! That's my 1st proper camera! And the 1st pics I took were of the Double Organizer Pouches!
    You should have seen the look on my colleagues' faces when I rearranged the tables in our lab for that photo shoot though :P
    (I did it during lunchtime, and also, thank you boss, for putting up with my antics ^.^)
    haraya and eWalker like this.

Here's a quick snap of my Nordic/solar SE with a Storm-colored key strap. I thought they matched nicely. At least I think it is Storm...pls correct me if I'm wrong, however. I bought this a while back now...

Very nice mix of colors, WenV!

TB Crew!
    PLEASE consider a batch of key straps in Storm after the back orders are filled?
    I would gladly grab 10 in each length if you do! ^.^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0