Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: My new Medium Cafe Bag arrived!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosezilla View Post
    The one TB bag that I wish I had is a cocoa Imago. Ugh. If I only would have bought one when I had the chance. *sob*
    Hmm… Is it worth a 400d Dyneema Steel PCSB to you?

ETA: Link to post with picture of my Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago.
    Last edited by moriond; 06-13-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WenV View Post
    @Moosezilla...love the color combination of the cocoa/olive MCB as well as the Aubergine/UV PP. together. Now, I'm tempted to get a PP, too! Maybe an Aubergine/Wasabi PP would be a nice combination too... :-)
    It is indeed - I think my aubergine/wasabi PP was the first item I received in that combo. Definitely inspired me to get the aubergine/aubergine/wasabi Swift :)

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post
    I soooo wanted linen/steel when I saw someone's picture of it but alas I'm late to the Bihn party and missed that--along with so many other wonderful things I see you all talking about. Like Imagos in general :( But I guess I just have to make sure that doesn't happen now that I know better lol!
    Hang in there - Imagos crop up on eBay from time to time. In fact I'm expecting my secondhand steel/cork/wasabi Imago any day now!
    WenV and jess like this.
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

My new Medium Cafe Bag arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Hmm… Is it worth a 400d Dyneema Steel PCSB to you?
    Oh, boy. Probably? I think maybe? Yes? I suppose I could always buy the 200d steel PCSB since I mostly use them as packing cubes anyway and I have the 400d black and Nordic PCSBs. I kind of feel like a 400d PCSB hoarder!
    Last edited by Moosezilla; 06-13-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Oh, boy. Probably? I think maybe? Yes? I suppose I could always buy the 200d steel PCSB since I mostly use them as packing cubes anyway and I have the 400d black and Nordic PCSBs. I kind of feel like a 400d PCSB hoarder!
    I also have the 400d Nordic and Black PCSBs, and although I called the Tom Bihn folks about four times between April 1st and when my PCSBs shipped in May about the possibility of 400d Steel Dyneema PCSBs I got the answer that it was only being made in 200d Dyneema (which I already had). The only negative is that if I got a PCSB in 400d Steel Dyneema I'd have to worry about @icebeng coming to my house to steal it. (He probably wouldn't be motivated to make a visit by the single 8" Storm Keystrap that I also have.)

I also have the 400d Nordic and Black PCSBs, and although I called the Tom Bihn folks about four times between April 1st and when my PCSBs shipped in May about the possibility of 400d Steel Dyneema PCSBs I got the answer that it was only being made in 200d Dyneema (which I already had). The only negative is that if I got a PCSB in 400d Steel Dyneema I'd have to worry about @icebeng coming to my house to steal it. (He probably wouldn't be motivated to make a visit by the single 8" Storm Keystrap that I also have.)
    Ha! Right? And after thinking, yes, the 400d Steel PCSB would totally be worth a cocoa Imago. Sigh. Life is rough.

I have the 400d black and Nordic PCSBs. I kind of feel like a 400d PCSB hoarder!
    Anytime you want to ease that felling by letting it go the 400d black PCSB, please, please, please, let me know! ;)

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post

Hang in there - Imagos crop up on eBay from time to time. In fact I'm expecting my secondhand steel/cork/wasabi Imago any day now!
    You are all a bad influence on me, lol! First I start a small but quickly growing collection of TB bags and now I'm hunting on ebay for discontinued bags. I have no idea how I'll explain this to the hubby :)

I have no idea how I'll explain this to the hubby :)
    LOL! Often I can't explain it to myself and that's the reason I keep reading the Forums! :D
    Last edited by eWalker; 06-13-2014 at 02:26 PM.
    WenV and jess like this.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

...I'd have to worry about @icebeng coming to my house to steal it. (He probably wouldn't be motivated to make a visit by the single 8" Storm Keystrap that I also have.)
    Why, are Storm keystraps rare? And here I've been using mine as though it was a Really Useful Object! *hides Storm keystrap* ;P

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    Why, are Storm keystraps rare? And here I've been using mine as though it was a Really Useful Object! *hides Storm keystrap* ;P
    Storm keystraps aren't rare, it's just that they, like older 8" keystraps in Plum and Crimson, and 16" keystraps in Sapphire, Wasabi, and Cayenne Cordura, are no longer being sold.

Aha, got it. I do hope the crew will offer a red keystrap (Iberian, even) - I like when the keystraps are color-coded to the object they are leashing, so that I can pull out only the one I need! :)

Storm keystraps aren't rare, it's just that they, like older 8" keystraps in Plum and Crimson, and 16" keystraps in Sapphire, Wasabi, and Cayenne Cordura, are no longer being sold.

WenV, you're going to love the linen/navy SCB. I just received a LCB in that combo the other day--it's gorgeous! I think cafe bags are my new obsession. In the past month I've went from having none to having a MCB in olive/steel parapak and the LCB and carrying them everywhere. The only thing that would make my world perfect would be if they suddenly decide to offer a cafe bag in Aubergine/Steel or Aubergine/Ultraviolet *swoon*
    Oh, Jess,...I agree with you that Cafe Bags are addictive! Actually, all TB stuff are addictive... ;-) I would also swoon over an Aubergine/UV or Aubergine/Wasabi Cafe Bag, mmmm... Thanks for your vote on the Linen/Navy SCB, I am looking forward to it.

I haven't gone down the LCF track as I already owned an Imago and thought the capacity was similar enough. But, this could change in the future ;-)
    eWalker and jess like this.

I appear to have gain a reputation as a robber/burglar already lol

STORM......KEYSTRAP...... I could steal both yours and moriond's! But I'll have to figure out where the both of you live 1st.
    Wait, this is really not going to help my reputation lol

Aha, got it. I do hope the crew will offer a red keystrap (Iberian, even) - I like when the keystraps are color-coded to the object they are leashing, so that I can pull out only the one I need! :)
    I read in another thread that they will consider more colors for the keystraps, they have to catch up on all the back orders 1st though.
    And catch their breaths after catching up on the back orders I imagine ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    STORM......KEYSTRAP...... I could steal both yours and moriond's! But I'll have to figure out where the both of you live 1st.
    I have a Plum keystrap too, mwahahahaha! ;P

I read in another thread that they will consider more colors for the keystraps, they have to catch up on all the back orders 1st though. And catch their breaths after catching up on the back orders I imagine ^.^
    Aren't they all hikers over at TB? They probably all have the lung capacity of an ultramarathoner. ;P

Volunteer Moderator
    I appear to have gain a reputation as a robber/burglar already lol

Hmm… @icebeng didn't you post in the thread where @Moosezilla showed a picture of her 400d Dyneema Steel Packing Cube Shoulder Bag?:
    THIS! Please, please, PRETTY PLEASE!!! I'll love to have a 400d Steel Dyneema PCSB!
    I gotta admit Moosezilla's pics actually had me fantasizing about flying over just to rob her.
    (I'll only take her Steel PCSB, she can keep her cash and everything else)

ETA: the robbery part is a joke! Please do not make a police report! :)
    Storm and Plum keystraps are small time stuff. But I hope they start making more of them. I really liked your pictures of the Double Organizer Pouch in Storm in this thread about French Blue vs. Storm, by the way.
    eWalker likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0