Like Tree17Likes
  • 8 Post By Moosezilla
  • 3 Post By Moosezilla
  • 1 Post By Moosezilla
  • 4 Post By Moosezilla
  • 1 Post By luvdabags

Thread: You can never have too many bags!!

You can never have too many bags!!

Or so I hear! I just got my brand new S25 after an agonizing weekend of waiting! Since the hub isn't open on weekends and my package was held 4 minutes after I got to work at the airport, I had to test my patience and wait all weekend. I bet you can't guess who was at the hub to pick up her package right at 9 when it opened today! :)

Squee!!!

Everyone is an enabler!

Here she is without anything packed inside.

I managed to get 5 binders from college inside with a lot of extra room to spare!

My SA, S25, and S19!

Although this is one gorgeous bag, I don't know if I'm completely sold yet...I'm still trying to justify having this many backpacks and I'm patiently waiting to invest in an A30 if it comes in Steel/Wasabi!! Ahhhhhhh

It's lovely!!! And honestly, I think the s25 is different enough to justify keeping it. It is easier to travel with on longer trips than the s19 and very different than the SA :)
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

To be honest, if I were to ever ditch one of the three bags, it would be the S19. I love it, but if it's packed too full it's just downright uncomfortable (I'm 5'9"). I'm taking a trip at the end of July and now I'm debating whether or not to use the SA or 25. I'm leaning towards the S25 since it's a little more streamlined and since I won't be doing a lot of hiking, grocery shopping, or hoarding (the SA is great for that!). Ah, well. What can I say? I'm a TB hoarder. Must have all the bags!

That's a lot of binders!
    And I think you could have squeezed in a couple more if you hadn't placed them in with the spine all on the same side.
    But it might be too heavy to carry if you had more binders though.

I did it in a hurry since I was so excited! And that was only about half my binders...since my college days are over, I don't think I'll be carrying that many binders at once for a while.
    icebeng likes this.

Okay. I decided to keep it! I'm going to list the S19 on eBay since I don't really foresee a use for it in my possession. The S25 is now a travel bag (I just discovered that my hair straitener fits in the water bottle pocket...score!). The SA is my designated hiking/grocery bag and I may also use that for travel if I know I'm going to be doing something outdoorsy (I'll probably use it if I go camping or what not).

Now...I also have a Navy Aeronaut and a Nordic WF that are currently overseas with a friend. I'm thinking I may rehome the WF if I can get my hands on a Steel/Wasabi A30. I may also rehome the Navy A45. Ugh. I don't know. I love my bags. I hate being broke.
    Last edited by Moosezilla; 06-02-2014 at 09:44 AM.

I edited my last post...I decided to sell the S19 since I don't really have any more use for it and since it never quite fit me...I'm a tall kid. When I first got the S19, I thought it was kind of small and second guessed my decision to go with the S19 instead of the S25. Since I now have the S25 in my possession, I decided that I should have gone with the S25 in the first place. Oh, well. I just hope the S19 finds a good home. I posted a link to the eBay listing on another thread. Go forth and bid, my dear Bihnions! Help me pay off my Bihn debt! ;)

Moosezilla--a nordic WF?? let me know if you decide to sell. is it a backpack strap one?? if so, i am your girl.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdabags View Post
    Moosezilla--a nordic WF?? let me know if you decide to sell. is it a backpack strap one?? if so, i am your girl.
    It IS a backpack strap one! It's Nordic/Steel and I replaced the zippers with black paracord so it's pretty ninja. I just don't use it that much...I LOVE the colors, but I want to replace it with an A30. I also have some packing cubes for it.
    My friend will be back on the 13th, so I can send you pictures after that date. I'm about 75% sure I'm gonna sell. I'm 1097235468923% sure I'm gonna sell if the A30 comes in Steel/Wasabi.

And don't worry - if and when I sell, you have first dibs! :D

And don't worry - if and when I sell, you have first dibs! :D[/QUOTE]

thanks!!~

(and i am happy to wait until the A30 comes out so you are assured of your replacement.)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0