I just finished cleaning my closet, clearing out unneeded clothes, shoes, etc.. -- and ended up with an entire section of TEN shelves and baskets dedicated to my TB travel collection (with a few miscellaneous stuff by other, much more insignificant, companies).
Starting from the bottom and going up…
1. Bottom stacking basket on the floor: Shoulder straps, waist straps and key straps
2. Middle basket: Steel, Black and Wasabi PCSBs (still waiting for Nordic); Black, Nordic and Wasabi TTs; and Solar and Wasabi Travel Stuff Sacks
3. Top basket: Organizer Pouches, Clear Organizer Wallets, Pocket Pouches, 3D Organizer Cubes and SEs
4. Lower shelf: Nordic/Solar Co-Pilot; Nordic/Solar Pilot; Olive/Wasabi and French Blue/Navy SCBs; and Nordic/Solar and Black/UV MCBs;
5. Upper shelf: Nordic and Black Dyneema PCBPs (on top of some Eagle Creek Pack It Folders)
6. Hanging basket: On the right are packed and ready for traveling Wasabi CQPC and 3D COC (along with other non-TB stuff)
7. Lower shelf: Nordic/Solar, Olive Parapack/Steel and Black Parapack/Wasabi S19s
8. Small side hanging basket: Cord Zipper Pulls, MiraZyme packets, Gatekeeper Rail Clips and Double Carabiners
9. Middle shelf: Forest/Cork/Steel Imago, Aubergine/Steel WF and Navy/Wasabi TS
10. Top shelf: Forest/Black/UV SA, Nordic/Solar S25 and Nordic/Solar Aeronaut
Not pictured are Shop Bags (in car trunk and kitchen), Aubergine/Black/Wasabi SA (packed with camera gear) and Nordic/Solar SCB (my weekend daily carry).
I think I might have a TB obsession…
I don't know, there seems to be a lot more available space in some of those baskets! :-)